Honored Contributor

I know I said I wouldn't buy from her anymore after finding out antics.  But this foundation hits on all the buzz words I'm looking for.  So if I feel she has my shade, I'll be buying it when it arrives at Sephora.  Nice packaging too.

Jacklyn.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: New Foundation from Jaclyn

@monicakm - DD is waiting for these too! Anything Jaclyn! DD met her at IMATS. There is an online video that shows her standing in line - on her phone of course! Jaclyn had the flu that day and had a 3-hour slot. They cut off the line a few people ahead of DD. But Jaclyn intervened and said she was going to stay until she saw everyone waiting in line. DD didn't know she was sick until later. I guess she drank a lot of water and took some breaks. She took her time talking with everyone, and DD didn't feel rushed at all. DD was really impressed that she stayed and has been buying her makeup since. She gave me her blush palette, which I like.

I might have to check them out too! It will be new foundation #4. Too many? LOL!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Thank you will check this out when it arrives at Sephora. I am such a foundation junkie. Definitely don't need though. Lo!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Cool story.  I'm glad she got to met her Smiley Happy  My daughter's "hero"/wanna be is Martha Stewart. She had a book signing at Sur la Table in Dallas several years ago.  I bought her the cookbook and she got a picture with Martha Smiley Happy

I have watched a few of Jaclyn's videos in recent months.  It seems like she is getting her act together.  I hope for her sake it's real.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Oh, and if you use them all, you can never  have too many foundations Smiley Happy  I've been reaching for some I don't use regularly.  I have maybe 7 or 8??  I haven't found one yet I don't care for.  AND re-discovered one that is drop dead beautiful on my complexion...and it was about $7 lol  It's The Ordinary Serum foundation.  I bought it in the warmer months and didn't like the way it looked when I got really hot.  But this time of year it's a winner Smiley Happy  Also, I sheered it out more.

Honored Contributor

Watched 3 or 4 videos tonight with this foundation and concealer.  One liked the foundation.  The rest did not.  No one liked the concealer.  All commented on how thick the foundation was to be a light coverage skin tint.  All complained that the concealer was too drying.  

Honored Contributor

I've seen a couple of videos as well and no one I've seen has liked the concealer but they liked the foundation.  

I honestly don't care what this girl is selling, I'm not buying.  LOL