Respected Contributor

Re: New Formula for Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

I finally tried the new formula for LM Tinted Moisturizer, which I bought during Sephora's Summer Bonus.  First, the color match for me seems to be the same.  I always bought "nude," and the new formula "nude" seems to match.  The difference in the new formula for me is that it's way more sheer than the original (as another poster already mentioned).  For those who like a more traditional tinted moisturizer, you'll probably like this new formula, but I really liked how the original LM Tinted Moisturizer was more like a really light sheer foundation. With the original formula it's sheer enough that you can still see my skin through the product, but it "filters" the imperfections.  In my case, I need a product to help blend my uneven skin tone (mainly some red I have from super sensitive skin type), but not look I'm wearing a lot of makeup.  I don't get the same effect with the new formula.  Besides being super sheer, it's really dewy. I know a lot of people thought the original formula left a dewy appearance, but the new formula gives an even more dewy look, IMHO.  I do not like it at all. 

Good news is that I had also ordered the LM Tinted Moisturizer from a different site (at full price), and received the original formula -- yay!  I only ordered two tubes because I wasn't sure if I would be receiving the new formula or the original. Today I ordered four more tubes from the same site. So at least I'll have a small stash of the original formula for awhile, which will, maybe, give me time to look for a replacement. I will really miss this product when I run out, though! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Re: New Formula for Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

The new owner of Laura Mercier is ruining this company.  Changing everything.  They lost a customer -- me.

kindness is strength