Highlighted
Respected Contributor

New Favorite Mascara - Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions

I got a free sample of this mascara in my IPSY bag and really like it.

This is a tubing mascara with a plastic bristled brush. I really liked the Blinc tubing mascara for definition, but it gave me no volume. Thrive's Liquid Lash Extensions gives me definition and volume without making my lashes look clumpy or sticking them together. It also adds length because of the fibers and tubes.

The wand is plastic and tapered, so I'm able to get the lashes at the very ends and inner corners.

Because it's a tubing mascara, it removes easily with water. This part makes me nervous because I normally need waterproof mascara to get me through both summer humidity and allergy seasons, when non-waterproof mascaras tend to smudge like crazy on me. I may find this mascara only works some months out of the year, but so far I'm happy enough with my sample to buy a full-sized mascara.

Thrive sells Liquid Lash Extensions for $24 on their site and you can pick it up in some bundles with other eye products. Thrive is cruelty-free and supports non-profits and services for women.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Favorite Mascara - Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions

@Alison Wonderland  Thanks for the heads up on the mascara as I am still in search for a good one.  I will have to check this out!

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I've been using the Thrive mascara ever since it came out. It is the only one that doesn't flake or smudge.  It looks as fresh at night as it did when I applied it in the morning.  Great mascara. Highly recommend it.

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I've been using the Thrive mascara ever since it came out. It is the only one that doesn't flake or smudge.  It looks as fresh at night as it did when I applied it in the morning.  Great mascara. Highly recommend it.

I've seen the ads for it on my Facebook page for maybe two years now, but hadn't tried it. I was super excited to get a sample. It's very rare that I get a sample that I like enough to purchase, so it's always extra exciting when I do!

Respected Contributor

I've been using Thrive mascara for about a year.

I think I can safely say it has reached HG status. 🙂

Great volume and length. Easy to remove and no smudging at all.  One coat is often all I need.

The Thrive eyebrow product in the tube is also excellent.

Respected Contributor

Thanks - I'll try it again.  I can't remember why I didn't like it - I bought it when it first came out.

I love their eyebrow pencil and liner pencil.

Respected Contributor

I like their CC Cream and comes in a wide variety of shades that aren't yellow based.