Frequent Contributor

I have been a long time fan of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, with PG being my all time favorite. I ordered the four whipped body creams about a month ago that also included Living Grace and Baby Grace. I was blown away, I absolutely love Baby Grace!

I have a question though, is BG not as popular as the others? I went to Ulta and Sephora and did not see any BG items and alot of the kits offered on the Q do not include an option for BG, just AG, PG, LG and FiL. I was just wondering and worrying a little hoping they are not discontinuing BG now that I have fallen in love with it.

Valued Contributor

Hi & Welcome, sully,

I have loved BG for years and years, but haven't had to purchase a new bottle or anything extra in some time. So I don't know if it's been discontinued or not. I'm bumping this up so that maybe someone with more info will see it and chime in. I DO know that many that like BG have always complained (me included) that it was becoming harder and harder to find.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Hello, it's my understanding that Baby Grace is exclusive to QVC.

I, too, enjoy it.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor
Baby Grace is an original grace fragrance. It used to be in all the stores. Now it is exclusive to QVC unfortunately Smiley Sad.
Frequent Contributor

I had no idea BG was exclusive to QVC. I guess I can atleast save time searching other places for these items. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Contributor
Yep, BG is only sold at QVC. I adore this scent & get nervous they will discontinue. But for now we can enjoy what's available here Smiley Happy glad you like it.
Regular Contributor

Love Baby Grace but stopped buying it when it became available only thru the Q. I don't always want 32 ounces of something even when I like it and the shipping charges stop me from buying the regular sizes. I called Philosophy today with a couple of questions and I did ask whoever I talked to about Baby Grace only being available at the Q. She said that was the agreement with QVC and nothing in the near future about changing that agreement.

Respected Contributor

Another Baby Grace girl here! It has always been my favorite Grace. Before Philosophy was bought/sold the scent would last for hours.