Honored Contributor

I don't have it yet.  Just ordered from Ulta and my daughter will pick it up on Thursday.  If you've never used Nabla e/s before, the formula is really nice.  Just what I've been looking for for the holiday season.  Ulta's product photos aren't so good so I grabbed these from eBay.  We have a Christmas red, Christmas green, Christmas gold and Thanksgiving golds and browns.  And black.  I don't have a black shadow.  And just look at that packaging!  Haven't been this excited about an eyeshadow palette in a long time.

Image 11 - Nabla Cosmetics ~ Secret Eyeshadow Palette ~ BNIB

Image 4 - Nabla Cosmetics ~ Secret Eyeshadow Palette ~ BNIB

Honored Contributor

Not that I care, but I assumed this was a new palette.  It's not.  There is a video of both Mel  and Angelica (Nyvist) doing looks with this palette.  Good!  I'll have looks to copy and get to see a Mel video I haven't seen yet (2019)

Respected Contributor

That is beautiful. Please, keep us updated when you get it. I don't have anything from that brand.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure I'll like it.  I have this small palette and like the quality of the shadows. 

Cutie Palette Coral | NABLA Cosmetics

I also have a Glimmer Light trio.  It's my second  one.  Both arrived shattered.  The second time I told Ulta I wasn't returning it.  They told me to keep it and refunded my money.  I mulched it all up and put it in a small Rubbermaid container use a large fluffy brush for a little sparkle.  From what I read, everyone's arrives broken Smiley Surprised

Buy Nabla - *The Mystic Collection* - Face Palette - Glimmer Light |  Maquibeauty

Honored Contributor

OMG---some of these pallets should be framed and hung on the wall--such pretty colors---works of art

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

If you think these palettes are a work of art, hang on.  I've got one that really SHOULD be on display.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm --can't wait--

but don't you think they  would make incredible wall decor -----maybe not the actual pallets of course----duh Woman Wink but photos of them---

Honored Contributor

Florasis.  I have the top one but don't use it Smiley Sad  The colors are very very sheer and looking at Chinese and Japanese women, that's what I see so I suppose these shadows were made to be applied quite sheer.

9 color eyeshadow palette Chinese style pearly sequins luxury ancient  Chinese relief flower eye shadow|Eye Shadow| - AliExpress

Florasis Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Natural Handmade Beauty Glazed Eyes –  ThePhysicalEmpireApparel

Honored Contributor

I wish I had a space where I could create a display of various skincare and makeup products/jars (with props like petals/flowers and greenery and then have it covered with an acrylic box.  

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Something like a small rolling cart or a dainty stand to hold the display would be nice.