Trusted Contributor

Re: New Elizabeth Grant items/sets Eviine visit 7/5 & 7/6

@BdBettyB wrote:

3-Piece Double Size Supreme Cell Vitality Skincare Collection

eg752.jpg

This 3 piece set is the TTV. Sale prices are live now on other items. Good pricing. 

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB Ms. Grant certainly knows how to package beautifully.   Do you know which line in Grant is the best for deep lines, firming, etc?  I looked for a phone number to call but the Grant office to ask advice but never found one.   We have boxes of items from the Q unopened that I need to start giving away as the products were no miracle cures (of course not expecting a miracle without surgery).   What I dislike about many products, regardless of if you exfoliate, the products make one's skin roll off after applying foundation.   Advice from anyone will be appreciated as none of the girls at my home have tried Grant products yet. 

Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@BdBettyB Ms. Grant certainly knows how to package beautifully.   Do you know which line in Grant is the best for deep lines, firming, etc?  I looked for a phone number to call but the Grant office to ask advice but never found one.   We have boxes of items from the Q unopened that I need to start giving away as the products were no miracle cures (of course not expecting a miracle without surgery).   What I dislike about many products, regardless of if you exfoliate, the products make one's skin roll off after applying foundation.   Advice from anyone will be appreciated as none of the girls at my home have tried Grant products yet. 

@INDIANA BONES I love their Wonder Effects for my lines. Now I mainly have deep 11 lines and a few eye lines  W E has been fantastic for it. I'm in my 50's and I also us their Vitamin C 5 line which is a great day starter. My Mom uses the Caviar line which has has some wonderful results. She especially loves the Caviar body, hand and foot creams. Of course I use the Essence of Torricelumn under all of it. It evens out my skin tone and pores. 

Super Contributor

Just ordered two sets of the C5 and the Caviar set too. I love this Vit C kit, the creams are just beautiful and  perfect for hot dry summers. I too love all EG products and they are my go to brand now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Elizabeth Grant items/sets Evine visit 7/5 & 7/

I check their ingredients very carefully, definitely as pure as Eliz granddaughter makes it seems.Lots of chemicals and artificial dyes.

Trusted Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Just ordered two sets of the C5 and the Caviar set too. I love this Vit C kit, the creams are just beautiful and  perfect for hot dry summers. I too love all EG products and they are my go to brand now. 

The C5 is great. You'll love it. 

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB thank you for your perfect advice!  I found a phone number and called the company and the answers you gave me were theirs exactly.  (not u know where to go if you want a job and maybe do it from home LOL).    I am at the age of your Mum that they adviced the Caviar line.  I was going to call back and ask about the Essence of Torricelumn but you answered that question for me also.  All the girls in the house have been using Q lines but are LINES (no pun intended are not even softening)  Some products work great on some and not others and we all know next to surgery we can only try to prevent further skin damage.  

Gracious thanks for helping me out!!!  Saved me the $$$ from the TSV,  I have to go now and cancel so many brands as they keep coming and we never cancel.  Guess I have great gift boxes of skin care to give for gifts to guests.  Enjoy the weekend!!!

Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@BdBettyB thank you for your perfect advice!  I found a phone number and called the company and the answers you gave me were theirs exactly.  (not u know where to go if you want a job and maybe do it from home LOL).    I am at the age of your Mum that they adviced the Caviar line.  I was going to call back and ask about the Essence of Torricelumn but you answered that question for me also.  All the girls in the house have been using Q lines but are LINES (no pun intended are not even softening)  Some products work great on some and not others and we all know next to surgery we can only try to prevent further skin damage.  

Gracious thanks for helping me out!!!  Saved me the $$$ from the TSV,  I have to go now and cancel so many brands as they keep coming and we never cancel.  Guess I have great gift boxes of skin care to give for gifts to guests.  Enjoy the weekend!!!

You're very welcome. Hope you like EG as much as I do.