Honored Contributor

Has anyone found this and bought it at Ulta or ordered it online? I was going to buy one for my granddaughter and one for myself but shipping is $8 on the elf website and it's not yet available at Ulta in Tyler. I'm going there Monday and had hoped to pick up a couple of them.

1000009222.jpg

Honored Contributor

Don't have it but it looks pretty.  Let us know how you like it!  I like ELF products.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

There used to be an ELF store not far from me, it was fun to see all the products up close and in color. Too bad it was next to Sephora, poor planning if you ask me. It closed two years after it opened  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
New Contributor

our Walart has this

Respected Contributor

Re: New Elf lip gloss

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I KNOW I posted in another post about this that I WAS NOT going to buy it because I already have three of the ELF lip oils...however, I needed moisturizer, cleanser and eye cream and I use all those products in the ELF line.  I placed an order last night and because I am an ELF "member" I had points so $4 off my order and I always get free shipping.  I will report back when I get it!

edited to add it's at our Walmart, Target and Ulta but I know it won't last.  It's 8$ at all three.  

Respected Contributor

Ooh that lip gloss photo makes me hungry for some reason- it looks like strawberry sauce! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

It's not available at my Ulta yet and I'm not about to pay $8 in shipping from the elf website. Also it's not as pigmented as it appears., fyi

Honored Contributor

I can order it from Walmart.com but it's $20

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

What about Amazon?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

What about Amazon?

@monicakm Just ordered the ELF lip gloss on Amazon $8.00 and since I am Prime it will be here Mon  or Tue