Honored Contributor

Re: New Drugstore Lippie for me to try

@gertrudecloset  - I've got Peachy in my Amazon cart now.  Been wanting to try this product since it came out.  Long wearing lip products are my thing.

Honored Contributor

I think I could go for Witty, Cheeky, and Coy.  There was one other color, bottom left, that might work for dress-up.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal @MakeUpMaidn and all

I want to try that darkest red one (Royal).  I have it in my Amazon cart too.  LOL.  Waiting to get to $25 for free shipping Woman Happy

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset .. I have several colors:  Cheeky, Coy, Dainty, and Lippy.  I do not find them to be drying and they last most of the day without having to reapply.  These have been my go to lipsticks for the past few months.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@gertrudecloset .. I have several colors:  Cheeky, Coy, Dainty, and Lippy.  I do not find them to be drying and they last most of the day without having to reapply.  These have been my go to lipsticks for the past few months.  

I have tried so many of these so called long wearing lippies in the past that either were too drying or made my lips look like sandpaper.  I am hoping for this one will work well.  I like reds and burgundy's and darker shades like plum.   

I'm glad you chimed in to let us know that from your perspective it seems to do what it claims!  That gives me hope @Boehm Collector .  Thx.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I was telling DD about these when I saw the thread last night. She has been using Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink (the one with the white top) for a long time and loves it. She owns about 8 colors, but wears the shade "Lover" almost every day. It's the perfect mauve pink and looks gorgeous with her fair skin. She raves about these because she can eat greasy foods, drink, and literally do anything else, and they will not budge. They also come in a crayon form, and she likes those too.

She has tried a lot of the higher end brands and these are by far her favorite. She always gets compliments. 

I have one, and it's nice, but I'm a Lipsense girl!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I was telling DD about these when I saw the thread last night. She has been using Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink (the one with the white top) for a long time and loves it. She owns about 8 colors, but wears the shade "Lover" almost every day. It's the perfect mauve pink and looks gorgeous with her fair skin. She raves about these because she can eat greasy foods, drink, and literally do anything else, and they will not budge. They also come in a crayon form, and she likes those too.

She has tried a lot of the higher end brands and these are by far her favorite. She always gets compliments. 

I have one, and it's nice, but I'm a Lipsense girl!   Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  - I also use the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink.  It's all I use.  I love how it's long wearing without drying out my lips.  I'm looking forward to trying this new version.