Frequent Contributor

New Confidence in a Cream formulation

I recently submitted a review on the IT Cosmetics website and it was rejected for no valid reason. My review stated that the new formulation of Confidence in a Cream burns my face. I used and loved the original formula for six years, but my dry, sensitive skin does not tolerate the new formulation. I’m so disappointed they’ve decided to censor reviews from their long time, loyal customers. Thought you lovely ladies should know.
Honored Contributor

Re: New Confidence in a Cream formulation

@CoffeeTalk wrote:
I recently submitted a review on the IT Cosmetics website and it was rejected for no valid reason. My review stated that the new formulation of Confidence in a Cream burns my face. I used and loved the original formula for six years, but my dry, sensitive skin does not tolerate the new formulation. I’m so disappointed they’ve decided to censor reviews from their long time, loyal customers. Thought you lovely ladies should know.

@CoffeeTalk   Many times negative reviews are rejcted. Also some of the rave reviews are written by the co. themselves. 

You're right to be miffed and thanks for the honest review for us.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CoffeeTalk wrote:

@CoffeeTalk   Many times negative reviews are rejcted. Also some of the rave reviews are written by the co. themselves. 

You're right to be miffed and thanks for the honest review for us.

@Shanus 

How do you know the company themselves write the rave reviews?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife   If the first 3 or 4 reviews are 5 stars and seem written in a way to "sell" the product and the reviews fall off 3 stars and less, it seem like a good clue to me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Ahh, got ya.  Kind of an assumption though.

I would think the legal department would not allow the company to fake reviews.

Anybody can have their grammy leave good reviews on Yelp, I suppose!  LOL

I do see Q spells out when the reviews are from a promo or directly from the vendors sight.  I totally disregard those.

Respected Contributor

"Burns" is a pretty strong statement.  Trying saying "irritated" instead.

Respected Contributor

This cream has definitely been changed. I loved it but no longer care for it at all. Will not order again.

Frequent Contributor

Agree I could have said “irritated” or maybe “burns upon application”. I didn’t realize I’d have to wordsmith my review so it would be accepted. There was at least one other negative review that used the word “burn”, too. Guessing my review wasn’t the only one rejected.