Honored Contributor

New Colourpop Palette...Surprise!

Beautiful packaging.  It has the exact green and red I'm looking for but it's a no for me.  Not putting up with their long shipping times.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Colourpop Palette...Surprise!

@monicakm   I'd be happy to give QVC its usual week for delivery, but I haven't owned that much eyeshadow in total in my whole life.   

Esteemed Contributor

The palette is very pretty, but I wouldn't buy one with 30 colors since I don't wear e/s every day and wouldn't get much use out of it. I stay with quads, as they work best for me. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

Except this is Colourpop and it takes a minimum of TWO weeks shipping from Colourpop.  And it's not just me.  If Ulta doesn't have it, I'm not ordering it anymore.  That's too bad because they have some nice stuff.  You'd hyperventilate if you saw all the e/s palettes I  have Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm LOL I know I would hyperventilate! I don't wear eye makeup anymore but years ago I loved e/s and enjoy seeing your posts!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I don't know what came over me, but I ordered the It's a Mood palette and a couple lipsticks the other day (the 5th), and the order shipped today, from California.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

E/S palettes for us are like Lays Potato Chips...you can't eat/have just one.

Hope you like it.  I've only used mine a couple of times.  It's a nice palette but I was surprised to see that the "cool" shimmery purple actually applies warm (as in a lot of yellow in it).  I like my purples with a blue base.

I hate to say this but I'm kinda bored makeup wise.   There just doesn't seem to be many new items coming out.  Trendmood is nearly dead in the water.  Maybe I'm just not interested in what's coming out.  I don't know what it is.  I was interested enough in the new French Montana fragrance but with the Sephora 20% off it was still $170+ so I felt I needed to ask my husband.  Anniversary is next month Smiley Happy  He said No.  You just spent over $230 on perfume last month Smiley Sad   

I'm running a little low on some skincare, that's why I'm placing an order with Naturium.  Hope I like it!  Going to check the Amazon prices and vendors ratings.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm , You're starting to get bored with makeup?  Maybe you bought so much that it's no longer fun to purchase. If you take a break from buying anything, you could become more interested with new items. Using up the items you already have would give you more space for new makeup later. Woman Happy

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I'm getting bored with no exciting releases.

And with sweet Mel no longer with us, I'm having

a hard time finding someone on YT that I enjoyed 

and trusted as much.  And don't know what's going on

with James Welsh but he has slowed way down in 

telling me what skincare I need to buy Smiley Wink  Altho, I really don't need

to change anything with my skincare.  It's thisclose to perfect.  I just

like knowing what's new and looking at his face Smiley Happy

Use all the makeup I have?  That would take 

decades! Smiley Surprised  I miss Mel Smiley Sad

I'm not going to buy it because I'm boycotting CP but 

have you seen the new Play it Jewel mega palette?

I watched Makeup.Just.For.Fun swatch it last night.

Very pretty!  And right now you can get two mega palettes

for $48.  They're normally $34/ea

Honored Contributor

James must have "heard" me...new video just out and a product I'm going to try.