Honored Contributor

Ugh, its calling my name.  Do I have all those colors in other palettes?  Oh I'm sure I do.  Do I need this?  No.  But when has that stopped me before.  Emily Noel on YT has a video up this morning on this palette so will watch it during my lunch hour.  I will be strong, I will be strong.  HAHA

Honored Contributor

Re: New ColourPop Matte Palette

YOU CAN DO IT @JudyL   I have faith in you Smiley Happy  Personally, I'm done with e/s palettes.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

YOU CAN DO IT @JudyL   I have faith in you Smiley Happy  Personally, I'm done with e/s palettes.  

@monicakm - After last week's purchase, if I am honest with myself, I am also done with palettes.  Doesn't keep me from looking at them and watching videos though! LOL  

Respected Contributor

Do I need it? No. Will I use? Also no. Will that stop me from buying it? Again, no.

While I think these big palettes are pretty to look at, I find them overwhelming. I’d really rather have a well thought out quad.
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Doesn't keep me from looking at them and watching videos though! 

Me either Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Do I need it? No. Will I use? Also no. Will that stop me from buying it? Again, no.

While I think these big palettes are pretty to look at, I find them overwhelming. I’d really rather have a well thought out quad.

@RollTide2008 - I agree with you on the larger palettes.  I only have one and the size of the large ColourPop palettes is usually what stops me from purchasing them.  But I still like looking at them!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

I know what you mean , but I bought a big Morphe one at Marshalls that was a good deal, 

Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE this palettes!!!! I am 64 and don’t wear frosted or sparkly eyeshadow anymore. It just looks to harsh. I will occasionally put a dot of shimmer on the center of my eyelid. I like it so much I may get a second one. I’m not trying to be an enabler but wow. I would like to thank all of you for your reviews and all the information you share on the forum. I love makeup and skincare. I know a lot about it but no one knows everything. At times I’ve gotten not only education but insight on how to use products differently. By the way. I know it’s not in the right place but I was using Rogaine 5% (my doctor said it was fine). It turned my hair completely brassy. I could not figure out for a very long time why I had orange hair around my hairline. I swear I looked like an Opa-Loopa. Finally, I looked up the side effects of Rogaine. Well there it was can change hair color. Just a word of warning.
Honored Contributor

@Kymheart1 

A second one?  Now that's a first.  I've purchased a duplicate of maybe 6 shirts if I just love it and get lots of compliments on it.  It was my husband's idea.  I'm not going to argue LOL  Enjoy your palettes Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Kymheart1 - so glad you love your ColourPop palette.  I'm still waiting for mine.  Thanks for posting about it.