Trusted Contributor

Any first impressions on the new perricone cold plasma product?

Trusted Contributor

No one has tired this?

Esteemed Contributor

@ElvisShops, I did.  Meh.  I sent it back to Perricone.  I tried it every day for a couple of weeks and I just didn't like my skin.  I didn't expect miracles but I didn't expect it to look worse.  Now this is personally.  I am sure many people will love it.  I am a huge fan of Perricone and love the Photo Plasma among other things, but have never been a fan of the regular Cold Plasma.  I also have horrible skin.  60, ex-smoker, ex-sun worshipper and currently take oral medication that is a form of chemo, which also doesn't help.  If you choose to purchase, wait for it to be in stores.  Just in case you don't like it, Perricone is a pain to return to....just those pesky extra steps:  call them first for return label, then email them with all your info and copy of your invoice.

Super Contributor

I had to try it.  Wanted to use it for a few weeks to see if I liked it.  I DO.  My skin is looking great - pores gone, brighter look.  I have been using it with sample packets I had of the FFM.  I didn't like the old CP - felt it did nothing for me.  I think it said he added C to it?  Maybe that's the difference for me.  Will be ordering again.