Honored Contributor

I think someone here buys Chantecaille.  Don't remember who.  This was on Trendmood today.  It's stunning!  The highlighter is $110 Smiley Surprised  

Capture.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: New Chantecaille Opulence

I truly appreciate that Chantecaille uses such wonderful botanicals to craft their fine cosmetic products.

Yes, they are costly, but so good for one's skin.

P.S.  The case is very pretty, but I do not need to spend money on a fancy case--I just like the products!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   The bird is just too beautiful to use.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I'm finding many products that cost less do the same job and do it well. The over the top packaging turns me off. That's why those products are so expensive. I never purchase the next, new shiny thing. 

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I truly appreciate that Chantecaille uses such wonderful botanicals to craft their fine cosmetic products.

Yes, they are costly, but so good for one's skin.

P.S.  The case is very pretty, but I do not need to spend money on a fancy case--I just like the products!

@FancyPhillyshopper   I feel the cases are wasteful and end up in the landfills. Perhaps these companies should think about refillable compacts.

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty but soooo overpriced,

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Nice new shiny things catch my eye Smiley Happy  I would love to have that on my vanity but it's a tad too spendy for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't use highlighter so that wouldn't interest me but is the one on the bottom right a blush?  That is stunning.  If money were no object, I would buy that in a heartbeat.  I would love to pull that beautiful compact out of my purse. 

If someone is using any dept. store products at all, you can always find something cheaper that works just as well.      

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Favorite product line of all time for me. Been using Chantecaille since...95? 97? Sylvie was the Head of Development for Prescriptives. She created the scent Calyx for the line; introduced the 100 plus shade of foundations (and introduced custom made foundation and powder for the line), created every shade of lipstick. It was a line way ahead of its time. She decided to create her own line based on "clean" products (which wasn't a thing when she started) as well as scents. Fragrances  were the first product Chantecaille launched followed by their lipsticks.

Prescriptives brought in Poppy King to redevelop all the lipstick colors (yes, that Poppy King) as a "stick it" to Sylvie for leaving. Customer were not happy to find that their shades and the color naming had been completely changed.

This compact (the pearls) is a relaunch from a few years back. "From the vault", it originally sold out in a few days so it should do well this time around. It was only available in the highlighter so it's nice to see they added blush; just in time for Holiday gift shopping. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"