Honored Contributor

Re: New CID Cosmetics from UK on ShopHQ, anyone heard of them?

It really annoys me that they took away Pur Minerals and are adding rodial and this new line-WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

This line hasn't made inroads in the US retail market yet, so I guess that's how when they decided to come to American TV they ended up on ShopHQ. I was interested in what a couple of items. The products are priced reasonably even in England. For example: the eyeliner trio pound price converts to $36.

Catlover, I will miss Pur, but since the line is available locally I'll get over it. The brand I miss more on ShopHQ is Senna. That one I cannot buy locally. I order the items I'm familiar with online, but it does put a damper on trying new colors and products.

Frequent Contributor

I don't Senna has been on air for quite awhile. Not long ago, I saw they were selling Senna again.

Regular Contributor

On 3/11/2014 catlover said:

It really annoys me that they took away Pur Minerals and are adding rodial and this new line-WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pur is still available on SHQ.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Honored Contributor

I think Rodial is a high quality line of skin care.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/12/2014 Nascardiva said:
On 3/11/2014 catlover said:

Pur is still available on SHQ.

Pur Minerals is sold at Ulta too.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

On 3/11/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/11/2014 customer 5 said:

I liked that their gel eye liner compacts included three colors in the same family. I haven't seen this done by others such as: Bobbi Brown etc...

Also the large eye shadow palette was nicely priced compared to others such as: Urban Decay. I didn't buy since I prefer all matte colors.

In general CID was priced good.

Both that eyeshadow palette and another one that is in a kit are made in China, for you and anyone else who might want to know that. From what I could see of the rest of the products, they are made in either Italy, China, Korea, or Taiwan.

Thx for the info. I don't purchase any makeup made in China.