Honored Contributor

New Brow product reasonably priced

[ Edited ]

This promade comes with a 2 sided brush.  It colors, defines and sets the product.  It's called W Brow for $17.40 and below is Soft Taupe.  There are 3 other colors blonde, gray, brunette.  Color The World.  They now have lipsticks for $12 & change.  Their lipsticks are made for mature women that won't feather or bleed.  The website is colortheworldlipsticks.com and they donate 10% of their profits to a variety of Charitable causes.

.W BROW (Polished) Soft Taupe - 'One Tree Planted'

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: New Brow product reasonably priced

@Katcat1 wrote:

This promade comes with a 2 sided brush.  It colors, defines and sets the product.  It's called W Brow for $17.40 and below is Soft Taupe.  There are 3 other colors blonde, gray, brunette.  Color The World.  They now have lipsticks for $12 & change.  Their lipsticks are made for mature women that won't feather or bleed.

That's what they all say.  Have you used this brand?

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   I have several lipsticks and they are very nice.  I have not purchased the brow product yet.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

No Auburn, boo.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Where do you get it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Katcat1   Where do you get it?

Site is Color The World. 

Trusted Contributor

Every brow pomade or mousse I've tried dries out in a month or two, even capping it tightly.  I've received ones that are already dried out.  Reviews all complain about the problem.  Until these companies can figure out how to fix this, it's a no for me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   The website is Color The World (see below).  I can speak highly of the lipsticks because I own quite a few but I just noticed this brow product and not sure how well it works.  colortheworldlipsticks.com

kindness is strength