Regular Contributor

Re: New! Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Summer 2014

These are beautiful colors! BB Never fails to come out with quality products that have such great pigmentation. I love her products
Honored Contributor

On 5/21/2014 glmama said:
On 5/20/2014 shoekitty said:
On 5/20/2014 glmama said:

Crikey! I have to wait until mid-July until the rollerball comes out. Have I mentioned that I really love BEACH?

I love Beach too. At Christmas I got the mini Beach collection. It has a small Beach Scrub, small tube each bath gel and lotion, and this little bottle of spray perfume, Beach. I got it for travel. Did you get this too!

Nooooooo! I missed this!!! Where was it available?????

I bought it at Bobbi Brown. I love it.

Honored Contributor

glamma

I looked all over for you, hoping to find it on the secondary, or eBay market. I bought for ME, ME, ME during the holidays. It was an exclusive and called The Bobbi Brown Beach Collection. It came in a white box, about 4X4X6

It has 1.7 ounce each Scrub

1.7 ounce lotion

1.7 ounce bath/shower gel

1.7 Beach Perfume

The scrub is so cute! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I should have bought a few, as it would make a great birthday or graduation gift for some of my Beach friends.

I was only thinking of myself at the time!{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

Glamma

I did find it, but the price is really high! This is it though http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobbi-Brown-4-Piece-Beach-Collection-Full-Bath-and-Body-Set-Limited-Edition...

I remember I bought it for a mrrebate of 10%, and a Bobbi Brown 20 % discount for VIP customers. The price was 75, but after BB discount it was 60. Then I got 6 bucks back from mrrebates!

eBay wants 98 bucks, plus 8.75 shipping. Deep sigh here.

Not applicable

On 5/21/2014 shoekitty said:

Glamma

I did find it, but the price is really high! This is it though http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobbi-Brown-4-Piece-Beach-Collection-Full-Bath-and-Body-Set-Limited-Edition...

I remember I bought it for a mrrebate of 10%, and a Bobbi Brown 20 % discount for VIP customers. The price was 75, but after BB discount it was 60. Then I got 6 bucks back from mrrebates!

eBay wants 98 bucks, plus 8.75 shipping. Deep sigh here.

I have this set. Just bought if from Sephora for $75.00.

http://www.sephora.com/beach-fragrance-set-P386493?skuId=1620319

Super Contributor

On 5/21/2014 lmt said:
On 5/21/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Pretty but I'll pass on the eye palettes. Too glittery and shimmery for me now, with the glitter shadows she puts in the palettes. They are too light and have no color payoff for me either. I'm just really disappointed in her shadows lately. I do like her cream shadows however.

I may have to look at those lipsticks, they look very pretty. I think I want at least one shade of those, are those the creamy lipsticks? Or maybe the sheer lipsticks? I couldn't tell.

I love the Beach rollerball, I will have to have that.

I like Bobbi's cream eye shadows too. I wish she would come out with new colors - it seems like a long time since she's done anything new.

As for the new lipsticks, the description in the blog says Sheer Lip Color.

I agree with you both! LOVE the cream shadows---but hey, did you forget about updating the line, Bobbi? And so many are sparkly. No matter what you say, Bobbi, glitter just looks silly on some---like me!

Frequent Contributor

I am very interested in these products. I called Bobbi Brown customer service yesterday and they told me they had no new products coming out called this collection. I hope she was just not well-informed. She told me there was a sand and surf but it was from 2006. Has anyone found these in stores yet? Thanks for your replies in advance.

Contributor

On 5/24/2014 mollybrownmom said:

I am very interested in these products. I called Bobbi Brown customer service yesterday and they told me they had no new products coming out called this collection. I hope she was just not well-informed. She told me there was a sand and surf but it was from 2006. Has anyone found these in stores yet? Thanks for your replies in advance.

Fortunately, I think she was just not well-informed. I found reference to this collection on several blogs. It's cited as being a "rework on Bobbi's most successful 2007 Surf and Sand Collection". I will be all over most of this as the colors are great. I have fair skin and they look like they will play well wit me. I'm putting this on my calendar for July! Hope this helps!