Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I love their beautiful packagings.  I still have some of their soaps that I need to use up, though.  

I agree. They have an amazing packaging designer. When design alone makes me want an item, that's great design. I almost always manage to resist, but gotta appreciate the skill involved.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Yep, snow forest was last years holiday scent.  Maybe they have lots of leftovers.   Not a scent I would use on my body...maybe room spray, or that piney smell in it may be nice to clean the floors, LOL.

I still only like the ylang.  The holiday packaging is very nice.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Beekman Kits

[ Edited ]

Snow Forest was introduced in last year’s holiday Bounty Box. I like it but would not use a whole kit of items. I used the body cream after I received it, I used half the soap over the summer and DH is using the body wash right now.

I did order the pail with four small unscented soaps. 

Respected Contributor

I just said earlier that I am not going to purchase more. But I caved and bought this set. At least it is only $20.  (The soaps are 3.5oz size ones)

beekman-1802-35-oz-goat-milk-bar-soap-4-piece-set-1-d-20181009185938027~632550.jpg

beekman-1802-35-oz-goat-milk-bar-soap-4-piece-set-1-d-2018100918593694~632550_alt1.jpg

Respected Contributor
I like that collection and the price is good too.
Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I WANT the Orange Blossom & Honey Perfume Spray.  But don't want to have to buy the other 4 in the Kit to try it.  Hope it comes as a single some day.

@Mistic,  I agree...I love the Ylang scent,  but I'm not interested in the others.  I keep asking them to make larger sized individuals.  But only in parfum...toilettes fade too quickly on me.  You can write to them directly on hsn, Ask Beekman.  

So far, only the Ylang in the pump bottle hand lotion seems to have a bit stronger smell than the rest of Ylangs entire line...I have them all, and nothing lasts...too bad🙁

Valued Contributor

I already have tons of Perlier and Korres.I became addicted to this line.I love the story of them losing their jobs and investing in goats milk.

I have been seen Beekman threads here for years when they were at Evine.I enjoy watching their presentations,because they love their products.I also love the holiday boxes.

I can't wait for November 20th for the Holiday bounty box.

How big is it and how many items are included?Does it come in different scents??

Honored Contributor

I just hit bottom of jar of the Lippmann cuticle cream so I ordered the new Beekman 3p hand kit that includes 2 cuticle products in the adorable collectors box. It's advance order shipping in 2 weeks. Will post reviews! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri