Respected Contributor

Hardback Cookbook with 256 pages for 22.99 is up on the website now.  I ordered it early because it may just sell out when presented.  Will be shown at 11:00 on the Sizzle.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - I  was just checking in to see if there was a TDO from the final Skinn shows that I missed. 

Thanks for posting! Bought one for a gift.

Beekman 1802 "A Seat at the Table" Signed Hardcover Cookbook by Brent Ridge & Josh Kilmer-Purcell - 471-071

Even if this is as close as you ever get to eating with the Beekman boys - that's still pretty great. Signed by both Brent and Josh, this cookbook is packed full of recipes, anecdotes and luscious full-color photos. The recipes are divided by season, and each includes a spot for you to write in who sat at your table when you served the dish up!

Additional Information:
  • Book Dimensions: 10-1/4"H x 8"W x 1"D (2.18 lbs)
  • Book Binding: Hardcover image wrap; Smyth case binding
  • Page Count: 256 pages
  • Year Published: 2017
471-071- Beekman 1802 "A Seat at the Table" Signed Hardcover Cookbook by Brent Ridge & Josh Kilmer-Purcell
Holiday Price $ 22.99
Save: $7.01 (23% off)
Shipping $4.99
6 ValuePay $3.83

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting the pic of the book you cutie pie!   I don't buy a lot of cookbooks but this one looks interesting.  I'm looking forward to getting this one.  This was my only purchase from them this time of their visit.  They really didn't have a good soap sale this time around.  Not that I really needed any more of their soaps, lol   Have a great Sunday!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

Thanks for sharing this and

@Chi-town girl for the pics.

The Beekman  website  has some interesting  recipes with amazing photos. So this book  might be worth  taking a look at.

I've  collected many wonderful cookbooks over the years. Williams Sonoma  has four season cookbook  I'd picked up years ago. It's one of my favorites too. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting the pic of the book you cutie pie!   I don't buy a lot of cookbooks but this one looks interesting.  I'm looking forward to getting this one.  This was my only purchase from them this time of their visit.  They really didn't have a good soap sale this time around.  Not that I really needed any more of their soaps, lol   Have a great Sunday!!

OMG! Evine has the absolute s-l-o-w-e-s-t shipping Woman Tongue

@Blingqueen023 Blingy - have you rec'd your cookbook yet? Mine is now scheduled for delivery on tues. Seriously they must have strapped the book on a goat for delivery Woman LOL

Also my Skinn body butter trio hasn't arrived. Looks like it's taking a joyride with the cookbook Woman LOL Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

OMG! Evine has the absolute s-l-o-w-e-s-t shipping Woman Tongue

@Blingqueen023 Blingy - have you rec'd your cookbook yet? Mine is now scheduled for delivery on tues. Seriously they must have strapped the book on a goat for delivery Woman LOL

Also my Skinn body butter trio hasn't arrived. Looks like it's taking a joyride with the cookbook Woman LOL Woman LOL 

@Chi-town girl My goat must of been walking a bit faster then yours, lol  That book took well over a week to get here.  It's pretty good from what I could see of it.  I haven't really gone through it yet.  I guess your goat is walking and reading it at the same time,  I'm sure you'll get it this week along with the body butters.  Evine is the slowest shipper ever.  Enjoy the body butters and the cookbook.  There's a receipe in there for scones.  I may try making some over the weekend.  Have a fabulous week!  Make it a safe one too!!