Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

@rochelleS that is awesome thanks for the heads up on the coupon code!!

Did they already sell the liquid hand soap with the caddy and two hand washes for the discounted price?? Every time I loo it is $40. TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze 312 679 is still 40.00 plus 6.99 shipping. I wonder if the price will change?  I don't know. I thought I heard some surprises are still to come but the host may have been talking about another vendors product coming tomorrow. Maybe someone else caught this comment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze - the hand soap & lotion set has now moved to the TTV pricing.  $29.86 + $6.99 shipping

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze - the hand soap & lotion set has now moved to the TTV pricing.  $29.86 + $6.99 shipping

@JeanLouiseFinch thank you! Off to finally make my purchase with the coupon!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze - you're welcome.  I just clicked through to see what scents were being offered and discovered the set is available on A/D.  It's for the soap & lotion only, no additional caddies.  They also said the other day that they've redesigned the pump so it squirts downward now rather than to the side.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze - you're welcome.  I just clicked through to see what scents were being offered and discovered the set is available on A/D.  It's for the soap & lotion only, no additional caddies.  They also said the other day that they've redesigned the pump so it squirts downward now rather than to the side.

Oh excellent! I am glad they listened to their customers as I know many people were complaining about the soap squirting out, lol! Soooooo does the price go down on the subsequent ADs since their is no caddy @JeanLouiseFinch?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  The price stays the same.  No reduction due to no additional caddies.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze  The price stays the same.  No reduction due to no additional caddies.

@JeanLouiseFinch hmmm okay. I don't think I will do the AD then. I'd rather just buy two right now to get the additional caddy. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Melissa and the boys were having some fun tonight.  They were showing the spring bounty box and while Brent was lifting the lid, Josh was blowing on a bird whistle.  Brent asked Melissa if she'd ever seen those kinds of whistles as a kid.  She said she was a tomboy hanging around with her brother and riding go carts.  And without skipping a beat, Brent said, "well, we weren't".  Maybe you had to hear it firsthand, but it was funny to me.  The boys have been pretty animated this visit.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 I hope I am remembering correctly that you are the poster looking for a "wake up" scent.  The Beekman Boys just described the (honeyed?) grapefruit as exactly that. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt