Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

@JeanLouiseFinch I wish I would have caught a couple shows or at least recorded one- I think they are funny and fun to watch. I rarely watch shopping channel shows and normally not for sheer entertainment but they are certainly entertaining! I especially like when they tease each other. 

Honored Contributor

Did you happen to see yesterday morning when one of the goats "wet" all over host Erin Newburg's blouse and she had to excuse herself to go and change her clothes, she handled it quite well with grace and dignity.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did you happen to see yesterday morning when one of the goats "wet" all over host Erin Newburg's blouse and she had to excuse herself to go and change her clothes, she handled it quite well with grace and dignity.

Oh no!  I missed that one, but did see when they were nipping at Allison Waggoner's and Melissa Miner's legs.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My goat-milk goodies are only an hour away so I'm hoping they will be delivered tomorrow but I expect it will be Friday when I get them.

Honored Contributor

Do you save and reuse the bounty boxes? If so, how do you use them? 

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@willdob3 I hope I am remembering correctly that you are the poster looking for a "wake up" scent.  The Beekman Boys just described the (honeyed?) grapefruit as exactly that. 😊

@BExplorer

Yes, that was me! I actually purchased a honeyed grapefruit bounty box a year or so ago hoping it would be energizing but, while I like the scent, I find it relaxing & much more of a honey scent than grapefruit. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I've used 2 to keep my gel pens and markers in. (I'm referring to coloring stuff)

I've used a few for nail polishes.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@BExplorer

Yes, that was me! I actually purchased a honeyed grapefruit bounty box a year or so ago hoping it would be energizing but, while I like the scent, I find it relaxing & much more of a honey scent than grapefruit. 

I detect very little grapefruit in this scent.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I've used 2 to keep my gel pens and markers in. (I'm referring to coloring stuff)

I've used a few for nail polishes.

@lulu2

Thanks - those are both ways I could use the boxes. I've got quite a collection of colored pencils, markers, etc. and books to color, too. And my nail polishes are currently in a shoe box. 

Honored Contributor

I am hoping that the White Water scent is more invigorating. I'll find out in a couple days.