Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

I went ahead and caved and purchased the TTV on AD. I am a fan of their bar soaps but not their liquid soaps so this was an easy decision  for me.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I went ahead and caved and purchased the TTV on AD. I am a fan of their bar soaps but not their liquid soaps so this was an easy decision  for me.

Me too, @icezeus

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't think I'm interested in any of the TTV's.  I have enough Beekman soap from other kits to last me years, so anything with mulitple soaps I'll pass on.  Although I do like the Apricot and Honey Tea scent in the wipes.

Speaking of wipes, I see there is a 6 piece kit with 6 packages of assorted scents, 1 package each.  I do like the wipes - not that I need any at the moment but this kit would be a good way to try a couple of scents.  I'm not sure if I will like the Ylang Ylang & Tuberose.  Can anyone describe that?  How strong is the scent in the wipes?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I don't think I'm interested in any of the TTV's.  I have enough Beekman soap from other kits to last me years, so anything with mulitple soaps I'll pass on.  Although I do like the Apricot and Honey Tea scent in the wipes.

Speaking of wipes, I see there is a 6 piece kit with 6 packages of assorted scents, 1 package each.  I do like the wipes - not that I need any at the moment but this kit would be a good way to try a couple of scents.  I'm not sure if I will like the Ylang Ylang & Tuberose.  Can anyone describe that?  How strong is the scent in the wipes?

@sueinsf  I find the scents in the wipes to be pleasant, not strong or overpowering.  The Ylang Ylang is very nice.  They've said that if you like Chanel No. 5, you should like it.  I have it and it's very nice.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  I find the scents in the wipes to be pleasant, not strong or overpowering.  The Ylang Ylang is very nice.  They've said that if you like Chanel No. 5, you should like it.  I have it and it's very nice.

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch.  I'm not in to florals but if the scent is light it would probably be fine (and hey, it's only one package, right?).  Too bad they don't have some of the other new scents in this set -- such as the Sweet Grass and Oak Moss as I wouldn't want to invest in 4 packages of those.  Of course, not like there won't be other sets and deals later in the year and I'm sure new scents will continue to be introduced as well.

Respected Contributor

Since they offered more last year's bounty boxes at the TTV price after the first AD shipment and said they were exclusive scents and you could not get the box again...I decided to wait to pick it up when they show the 2nd bounty box on the air next. I know they will offer it again and I don't like the apricot and honey tea scent. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

Me too, @icezeus

Me three, @icezeus & @JeanLouiseFinch I was so sure I wasn't going to order a thing! lol

They are all scents I'm curious about, having tried very few so far. I'll never use up the soap that quickly but I'll have enough that I'll be able to share some with friends. 

I also got a bottle of the White Water shower gel (really want to try that one). 

I'm working on my last half bar of soap and am down to one bottle of shower gel (I'm "allowed" two) so what I got should be enough for the year! 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I almost forgot - I was pennies short of being able to use the 15% off coupon so I picked up another lip balm. The 15% off covered most, not all, of my shipping. 

Respected Contributor

Fast shipping from Evine.  All three of my ttv's shipped and I'll have everything on Wednesday.  That was fast.  I think I'll have enough soap to last two years now.  To the poster that asked about Ylang Ylang, that's the only scent I don't care for at all.  I ordered the body butter in that scent and had to give it away.  I couldn't tolorate the scent.  It was horrible.  But that's only my opinion.  Everybody's different.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I caved and picked up two bounty boxes. Since the evine CS plan for increasing the quanity of last years bounty box failed, I decided to plan ahead for my gift giving now. Even with  5 items offered this year, I'll feel much more comfortable sharing instead of wanting everything for myself.

I'm not on facebook BUT did Google 'Beekman facebook coupon' and located the discount coupon. Covered the shipping plus a few extra dollars.