Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash - 312-679

312-679_03_detail.jpg

1. I'm interested in this new kit! Great idea to include 2 bottles of the handwash. Will be watching to see what they do for pricing. Hoping for a coupon! But...how can Ylang Ylang be sold out!?!

@Chi-town girl I just looked at their shows for Fri & Sat. If their TTV is 10 PM central time looks like they will have a TTV both days. Looks like the above may be Sats TTV.

@Nightowlz@Chi-town girlThis is scheduled to be shown in today's Beauty Experience show (airs at 8 PM EST tonight and again at 11 AM EST tomorrow morning).  The 8 piece soap + almanac is also scheduled for the shows.   The ylang-ylang currently shows available.

@Linmo - You're a doll! Thanks for the notification. I want the Ylang Ylang and if it's back, it won't be for long Woman Wink 

Hoping for great pricing/reduced shipping.

I would like to try their SPF but if shipping is 6.99/item that will reduce my order size.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Does the soap have tallow?  They never discuss it.  Tallow leaves soap scum on the tub.  I am crazy about the cuticle cream.  They only make it in teeny sizes, and everything is 6.99 shipping. ☹️   Would order if shipping was more reasonable.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash - 312-679

312-679_03_detail.jpg

1. I'm interested in this new kit! Great idea to include 2 bottles of the handwash. Will be watching to see what they do for pricing. Hoping for a coupon! But...how can Ylang Ylang be sold out!?!

@Chi-town girl

That is not a new kit (actually, I guess the bonus makes it new) but it is very nice. I got it a while back & am enjoying using it. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-679_03_detail.jpg

@Chi-town girl

That is not a new kit but it is very nice. I got it a while back & am enjoying using it. 

@willdob3 - I also have several of the caddy's. The nice thing about this kit is they include an extra bottle of the hand wash. I don't think the previous kits included the extra wash?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, I realized that & was editing my post as you replied. I don't recall previous versions including a refill either.

Honored Contributor

So now we know why they wanted to move the inventory of the original caddy kit. 

When those were priced as "once only" we paid $21.20 + 6.99 shipping.

The new trio caddy s/b price around $30ish

Valued Contributor

If you go to that site right above their heads it says shows. If you go to the list of shows many of them show the items for that airing. There are a lot of shows. I wondered how they did so many until I realized they reran some of them. What a dope!

I only need shampoo bars but I'm so weak. lol

Valued Contributor

I don't know about tallow but we have hard water and no more soap scum.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought I heard the host Erin say the the hand wash/lotion caddy was on A/D, but when I checked on Evine I don't see an A/D option.  Was I hearing things?

ETA:  Never mind.  On my computer at least, you have to choose a scent first and then the A/D option pops up...