Honored Contributor

New Beauty Tube

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I saw an ad on HSN which mentioned that they will have a brand new New Beauty Tube this wednesday. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out on Wednesday !
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I ordered and received one from QVC last week.  I was looking for the Super Saturday specials and came across the Beauty Tube

Contributor

I just received a 'NEW' Beauty TT & it was the SAME BTT as Ausust 2013 -even the magazine was the fall issue 2013. My A/D states my next one is due Oct 2013. So buyer BEWARE the items are from 2013-I let QVCs CS know.

Honored Contributor

@Natalie1H wrote:

I just received a 'NEW' Beauty TT & it was the SAME BTT as Ausust 2013 -even the magazine was the fall issue 2013. My A/D states my next one is due Oct 2013. So buyer BEWARE the items are from 2013-I let QVCs CS know.

That's annoying. I came across that listing several weeks back and almost posted the information here becasue I know people have asking about the latest New Beauty Test Tube. 

It popped up in the QVC Beauty section in the section for products that were new in the last 30 days. When I used the drop down menu to figure out just how new it was, it was the fifth listing which supposedly indicated it was really really new. 

I was suspicious of this so I checked the items out more carefully and it sure looked like it was from 2013. So I called CS and quizzed them about it. They thought it looked like it was from 2013 as well, so I asked them to flag it and check into it. I wonder where that email went to... 

-- bebe Smiley Happy