Regular Contributor

New Beauty Test Tube Limited Edition

Do all the New Beauty TTs say "Limited Edition"? I never noticed that before. A251374. I haven't looked at these for awhile, because they always seemed to have a lot of the same stuff in them. For once it doesn't have WEN.
Super Contributor

Re: New Beauty Test Tube Limited Edition

Hi -- could you tell me about the Beauty Test Tubes? I've seen them mentioned here before but since I'd never seen one, assumed it was like an "Insider" type of offering. So thanks for posting the item number so I know it's available to us mere NON-insiders, too. :-)

How often are they offered? If you don't choose auto-delivery, how do you know when the next one's available? Do they sell out quickly?

There are a few things in this one I wouldn't mind trying, so may bite. Thanks for making me aware -- and for the item number!.

Super Contributor

I might be wrong so if so someone please correct me. I think there are different versions of the test tube, I think the one from QVC has different products (mostly items sold at QVC) vs the one you get if you go to New Beauty Test Tube. Does anyone know if I'm correct?
Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 14Victoria said: I might be wrong so if so someone please correct me. I think there are different versions of the test tube, I think the one from QVC has different products (mostly items sold at QVC) vs the one you get if you go to New Beauty Test Tube. Does anyone know if I'm correct?

I, of course, don't know, but you've sent me in search of the New Beauty Test Tube -- thanks!

Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 1/4/2014 14Victoria said: I might be wrong so if so someone please correct me. I think there are different versions of the test tube, I think the one from QVC has different products (mostly items sold at QVC) vs the one you get if you go to New Beauty Test Tube. Does anyone know if I'm correct?

I, of course, don't know, but you've sent me in search of the New Beauty Test Tube -- thanks!

If you are really curious you can go to YouTube and search new beauty test tube, I have seen videos of girls opening them and showing off the products-great entertainment for a Saturday night. LOL
Honored Contributor

There is one from New Beauty Magazine itself which is 6 times a year and the same price and has a variety of store and upscale brands and then there is the version sold here that has exclusively items from the Q

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 14Victoria said:
On 1/4/2014 MarenSeattle said:

If you are really curious you can go to YouTube and search new beauty test tube, I have seen videos of girls opening them and showing off the products-great entertainment for a Saturday night. LOL

Haha -- swell! More YouTube vids to get hooked on! Thanks -- I think!

Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

There is one from New Beauty Magazine itself which is 6 times a year and the same price and has a variety of store and upscale brands and then there is the version sold here that has exclusively items from the Q

. Great, I thought that was the case, either version seems like a good deal for the price.
Occasional Contributor

To answer MarenSeattle's question you can either order a one time shipment or get on the auto delivery plan. If you order this test tube on AD your next ones will come in April, August, and October.