Honored Contributor

I am lookinf forward to seeing some new Beauty Shows, like maybe an hour of Edward Bess, Doris Dalton, Bobbi Brown and Kat Von D.........Anyone else we haven;t seen in a while?

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree!  I Love Bobbi Brown and Edward Bess!  I'm interested in trying Doris Dalton lipsticks, I haven't tried them yet but I'm intrigued.  Yes, we definitely need new shows!

Honored Contributor

Definitely would love to see more Kat Von D shows, as that one was really a great show. I would also like to see more Edward Bess shows where he shows more of his makeup, not hair or skincare. I think his makeup looks really nice, although I have yet to try any.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to see more Wander beauty.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

I'd like to see more Wander beauty.

yes, this one too!

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Definitely would love to see more Kat Von D shows, as that one was really a great show. I would also like to see more Edward Bess shows where he shows more of his makeup, not hair or skincare. I think his makeup looks really nice, although I have yet to try any.

I've been curious about the Edward Bess makeup too.  Some of his products were on Hautelook but the prices are still kind of steep if you don't already know you'd use them.

Honored Contributor

Would like to see more Kat Von D.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras