Honored Contributor

Re: New Beauty, New Makeup 💄

@SurferWife 

I used to take a lot longer when I worked, but now, I guess you could call me a "minimalist", or else just lazy!  LOL!  I take a lot longer if I'm going out to dinner or something but that like never happens these days!  I do envy men at times because their routine is so much less time consuming!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

One time stuck unexpectedly at a hotel in a snowstorm in downtown Chicago (I worked at Willis Tower work put us up) I ran to Target to pick up some overnight things. I bought ELF because of the price an eyebrow and foundation and blush, mascara and I was pleasantly surprised. The foundation was ver nice and so was the eyebrow pencil.
Honored Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
One time stuck unexpectedly at a hotel in a snowstorm in downtown Chicago (I worked at Willis Tower work put us up) I ran to Target to pick up some overnight things. I bought ELF because of the price an eyebrow and foundation and blush, mascara and I was pleasantly surprised. The foundation was ver nice and so was the eyebrow pencil.

Whenever I do a Target in store run, I look at the ELF offering. It's been rather depleted for the past 6+months. Miliani is another color brand that I purchase at Target. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri