Occasional Contributor

I just read on the qvc beauty addict page that a new cosmetics brand will be coming to the Q in January.  I am so excited- they need some new brands.  Tired of always the same ones.

Occasional Contributor

I forgot to mention- the qvc beauty addict page is a facebook page.

Respected Contributor

@MNMomofboys wrote:

I just read on the qvc beauty addict page that a new cosmetics brand will be coming to the Q in January.  I am so excited- they need some new brands.  Tired of always the same ones.

Oh, I wonder what brand it is? I agree and also would like to see more brands, or that some of the brands they have already would get some air time. I am not on Facebook. It didn't say what brand? @MNMomofboys

Occasional Contributor

No- they didn't say what brand it was.  I am really excited though.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

An organic brand would be a welcome choice that is reasonably pricedCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
This should be interesting! The problem is you see a brand once and then never see them again. And like
@wvumountiefan said there are plenty of brands that they carry that never get any air time. I wish they would give air time much like the other two channels where it seems all their beauty brands get a day or two every once in awhile and you see them throughout those days.
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Beauty Brand

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:
This should be interesting! The problem is you see a brand once and then never see them again. And like
@wvumountiefan said there are plenty of brands that they carry that never get any air time. I wish they would give air time much like the other two channels where it seems all their beauty brands get a day or two every once in awhile and you see them throughout those days.

@Andreatoo@ @I@@I know @@ where's Eve Pearl and Paula's Choice.  Maybe I just watch at the wrong time.  There's a new one on this week I just saw.  Glow Recipe.  A natural Korean skin c@Katcat1

@Andreatoo@ I'm trying to get the @ outta the post and the name drop down menu keeps popping up and won't let me delete. LOL 😛

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo

L@@@@@@@@OL Woman Wink

Where is Ardency Inn and Westmore? Unless the vendor has the TSV you never see, with the exception of a select few, an entire hour of their products.

The Q does a lot of single product sales....

Honored Contributor
They just mentioned another Korean brand. I believe it was Huxley? At 11 o'clock tonight but pretty sure it's just the one piece; a moisturizer
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
They just mentioned another Korean brand. I believe it was Huxley? At 11 o'clock tonight but pretty sure it's just the one piece; a moisturizer

@Andreatoo Huxley is a Glow Recipe product.  Looks like they have a few products with video.  With Alberti, so on beauty IQ. No wonder I missed it.  I have to watch on my kindle since it's not on my cable.  Is there even a schedule on here to find out what products are on when they do the live broadcast ?