Trusted Contributor

Re: New Bare Minerals foundation-

I look forward to reading reviews from those who ordered it!

I'm currently loving the combo of complexion rescue with the mineral veil from their last TSV. I don't feel the need to try anything new right now.

I am disappointed that the full hour shows of Bare Minerals usually happens at super early morning hours? They don't get as much air time as they deserve!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Sharke,  Enjoy shark sometimes just watch it swim.😍

&&sharkie.gif

Honored Contributor

I did try this new foundation.  

I did not like the foundation. It was somewhat drying for me.  I was color matched but I also did not really like the color, almost a washed out color for me.

the new brush I was told by a manager of one of the larger Bare Minerals store that this was the only brush you could use with this new foundation.  It was something about if you use other than this brush you would ruin the foundation (the foundation would dry out).  If this is true I don't know.

I am back with my loose BE foundation. 

Honored Contributor

They said something about a "primer" maybe that has something to do with the way it goes on?

Trusted Contributor

Talc and mica are the first 2 ingredients.....no thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

viva923 wrote:

I did try this new foundation.  

I did not like the foundation. It was somewhat drying for me.  I was color matched but I also did not really like the color, almost a washed out color for me.

the new brush I was told by a manager of one of the larger Bare Minerals store that this was the only brush you could use with this new foundation.  It was something about if you use other than this brush you would ruin the foundation (the foundation would dry out).  If this is true I don't know.

I am back with my loose BE foundation. 

Woman LOL Talk about a sales pitch for a $30 brush.  Complete nonsense.  

A pressed powder foundation is going to harden and possibly crack over time after the container has been opened countless times for use.  It doesn't matter what brush, sponge, puff, or any other applicator has touched the powder. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-barePRO-Foundation-and-Brush.product.A282233.html?sc=A282233-24HR&cm...

Thanks for the link.  I saw this at Ulta when I was buying a shampoo liter on their sale.  This does not appear to have SPF in it does it?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Best sunscreen ever made and I mean it LOL is Shisedo for the face. I live in Tx. enough said . LOL Not cheap, but, just takes a smidgen , it goes on smooth, penetrates fast, doesn't run in your eyes and burn. Put that on first, then apply foundation makes a good base for make up.

35 a tube. You can wear the walmart stuff outside, around home, but , if your leaving the house use Shisedo. I let my sister use mine she said "I didn't know people lived like this" hahahhahaha   she's tight. LOL

Honored Contributor

I found this in the question and answer area on that link I sent

Asked 1 day ago
I burn very easily, and loved your natural sun screen, miss it terribly. I can only assume that there is NO SPF in this product!
Answer this Question

Answers
Answered 1 day ago
A: 
No SPF in this product!
Honored Contributor

http://www.ulta.com/ultimate-sun-protection-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-50-wetforce?productId=xlsImppro...

Eeek !  It's went up a dollar because they have added 'wet force' LOL

I'm 2 tubes ahead, so, they have changed it since I bought it.