Contributor

New BE Ready 8.0 The Affair To Remember

Did anyone happen to see any of the presentations for this item? I always seem to miss it and I'm wondering if it is a QVC exclusive or if it will be available at Sephora.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New BE Ready 8.0 The Affair To Remember

This palette looked beautiful. The presentation is on line. They did not say it was exclusive to QVC, so that means it will be available at Sephora and BE soon. BE tends to come out with a new 8.0 every 6 months or so and they are available at all outlets. I want to see it in person, and not pay shipping to get it.

Super Contributor

I'm going for the IT palette of Mattes---I don'' know how I missed that one---don't want any sparkly ones!

Contributor

I thought it was exclusive. I don't remember if they said it on air or not, but I know if you watch the presentation it says exclusive in the sidebar. Plus I think it's exclusive to Debenhams in the UK, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made it exclusive to QVC in the US.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2014 DM91 said:

I thought it was exclusive. I don't remember if they said it on air or not, but I know if you watch the presentation it says exclusive in the sidebar. Plus I think it's exclusive to Debenhams in the UK, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made it exclusive to QVC in the US.

I don't see where it says exclusive anywhere. A lot of times Q will get something first. All the other 8.0 palettes have been available elsewhere. There's now one review posted that says four of the shades are very glittery - too bad.