Super Contributor

New! A257933 -Seasonal Shower gel auto-delivery

I haven't seen a seasonal shower gel auto-delivery plan in a long time! The seasonal auto-delivery plan they had before is what got me hooked on the shower gels. I think that plan was in 2008.

Price is $42.00 plus $7.47 S & H

From philosophy.

• Each shipment includes three 16-fl oz shampoo, shower gel, and bubble baths; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days for one year, for a total of four shipments
  • 1st shipment: melon daiquiri, senorita margarita, and passion fruit daiquiri
  • 2nd shipment: summer treats trio
  • 3rd shipment: fall favorites trio
  • 4th shipment: Christmas classics trio
  • Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Respected Contributor

Re: New! A257933 -Seasonal Shower gel auto-delivery

Too bad QVC doesn't let you skip the first shipment, as that one doesn't interest me but I suspect a couple of the others might. Then again, most of these will probably be available as singles if I want to pick those up.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, LovePhil! It does seem like it's been awhile for the seasonal A-Ds. I love Melon Daiquiri, and I like Senorita Margarita. I haven't tried Passion Fruit Daiquiri, but I think I remember reading good things about it. The other shipments sound interesting, too. Thanks, again!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Well...it's nice, but no price break...boo! I will probably end up doing it anyway...good for gifts for sure! I was going to buy the senorita margarita/daiquiri duo for DD (better price)...will have to see. I just remember in the past there was always one or two duds in the bunch. I'd like to say I can learn from my mistakes...just when my stash broke into the 20s...it's like they know. LOL.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting LovePhil. I remember that TSV that was on auto delivery. I ordered one for myself and another for a friend as a gift. This is the fun stuff that drew me into this company. I wish they had revealed the choices for the other three shipments.

Super Contributor

Hi, all. I also wish they would have listed the shower gels in the future shipments. There is a two hour philosophy show tomorrow so maybe it will be featured and they will tell us. I agree the price is high. Wish it was lower. I'm not sure if I'll order it but I know I enjoyed the previous seasonal AD.

Honored Contributor

Oh, does that sound good. Like another poster, I wish I could skip the first one because I already have two of the choices in 32 oz. bottles. We are finally getting our first above 40 degree day since early December so I'll be using up Snowman and starting on one of the fruity scents.

Contributor

Actually, I'm a little disappointed Smiley Sad I thought they were going to do an AS with all new fragrances. I don't think I'll be ordering since this AS looks like fragrances that have been around for years Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Mari Lynn's FB page said to tune in at 7 sharp tonight...maybe this will be an OTO? She also wrote "fans of crispy marshmallow, vanilla coconut, and beach party will be very happy."

Super Contributor

Here are the others: 2nd--beach party, vanilla coconut, cabana girl 3rd--pumpkin icing, apple cider, cmb 4th--egg nog, Christmas cookie, peppermint stick