Super Contributor

Never got beauty benefits bonus

Never received the bonus. Miffed. Feel cheated
Honored Contributor

Re: Never got beauty benefits bonus

Very few people actually got one

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I ordered early in May from both Qvc/HSN and got both bags. they were pretty nice except for the WEN stuff--not a fan. I usually NEVER get any of the freebies with purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

bwb gift.JPG

Honored Contributor

I ordered and received the gift.  My mother ordered and no gift.  The hosts were advertising it as available.  When I followed up, Melvin said supplies ran out.  I can totally understand there being a limit, it's sad though it was presented on air and there weren't any.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox  - what's your source? Just a wild guess, right? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies wrote:
Never received the bonus. Miffed. Feel cheated

@BesottedwithEskies - I understand your disappointment.  There was apparently a glich at QVC that resulted in some customers not receiving the BWB tote. 

I haven't read about any issues with HSN orders. Except they did sellout of the tote when the shows aired (final day of the event)

My understanding is that Q is posting a credit to be used for a future purchase to the accounts of those customers that did not receive the tote. Suggest that you send an email to the Q sicial team or call CS to get your credit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered very early so that I would be sure and get the gift. It still has not come!!!!!!! That is illegal, QVC, in case anyone is listening.

Trusted Contributor

There are a lot of us who didn't get it, with no accountability on QVC's part.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I am basing it on my experience ordering when the program was first posted and the amount of complaints on her. I hope at least the donations are being made

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox  - what's your source? Just a wild guess, right? 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.