Honored Contributor

Neutrogina Hydroboost Gel Cream for Eyes

I want to make a recommendation!!!  This is my new favorite eye product!  Well -- I know it's not a new product but it's fairly new to me.  I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I am loving it!

I have such sensitive eyes and I can't use much of anything.  So far, so good with this one!  Another thing I really like about this product --- it absorbs so quickly.  I hate eye products that take forever to absorb or dry or just seem to be greasy or sticky forever.  This one --- within a few seconds!  And you just need a tiny bit!

Just thought I'd mention it in case you are looking for a different eye product to try!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Neutrogina Hydroboost Gel Cream for Eyes

Thanks, @AngelPuppy1, I'm always on the hunt. Ha! Is this what you are referring to? I've never tried it but I do love their Hydro Boost water gel face moisturizer. It sinks in well, too, and doesn't make me feel greasy...which I can't stand! 

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eye

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for recommending.  I have read about this product in general on here in the past and have some  of the cleanser saved on my Amazon account.  I'm waiting to finish what I have already at home but thanks for the reminder!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @AngelPuppy1 but can you elaborate a little more? What exactly does it do for you? Wrinkle reducer, dark circle remover, reduce puffiness, moisturizer? 

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 

Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 10.47.48 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 - thanks for posting!  Lately I've been checking out the Neutrogena Hydro Boost products.  Will put on my list of things to try.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

Yes, this is it!  Thanks for posting the picture!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cjm61 

I don't have bags -- so far, and I can't speak for darkness, as I have always had a little but not really a problem.  My issue is dryness and fine lines and this really helps a lot with these issues. 

Honored Contributor

It says it is oil free but it does contain C13-14 Isoparaffin which is mineral oil.