Honored Contributor

Neutrogena Sunscreen Products......

......are 25% off, free shipping and 15% off for signing up for their email list.  Their site always has free shipping.  

Here are a few suncreen products for the face that I've used through the years with success.  Both are --light weight, non-greasy and work well with my sensitive skin.  

Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55

Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Honored Contributor

Re: Neutrogena Sunscreen Products......

Thanks for posting @San Antonio Gal . I use the Neutrogena HydroBoost SPF. It's a gel, so not greasy feeling at all. 

Honored Contributor

I  did use the SPF 70 which was excellent but now my foundation has spf and I am not constantly in the sun.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

So many of their sunscreens have Avobenzone and I cannot use that. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Thanks! I have a long scar above my eyebrow that I need to protect whenever I go outside. When I saw your post, I immediately went to Neutrogena's website and bought a few tubes of facial sunscreen. The prices were great, as was the free shipping. Can't wait to get them!

Respected Contributor

I recently bought Neutrogena spf 70 for face...I hate it!

Its soooo greasy, slimy...I try to use it on my chest, but its like a slick of oil.  I tried patting a bit of powder afterwards, but this sunscreen balls up and falls on my clothes.  I went back to Shiseido lotion spf 50, not greasy.  They did however change the formula.  It's more like a flesh colored serum, very thin, but dries clear.  It used be thicker, and white.  Ill use it, it doesn't make my face greasy.   Skinmedica makes a nice one also, spf 50, ultra care, untinted.