Valued Contributor

Neutrogena Peptide Contour Cream is awesome

I tried this on a whim and Wow! Already seeing reduction in marrionette lines, chest lines and jowls after two weeks. Just try it. Fast results and now my replacement for the much more expensive Lancome Renergie Lift.

Valued Contributor

Re: Neutrogena Peptide Contour Cream is awesome

I've seen it advertised and wondered if it was great or just another cream  Thank you for your review.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wondered about this when I saw it.  Glad you're enjoying some great results. I'm really happy to be back using my favorite Skinn Pep 40 Creme Riche, was able to sign up for a duo of 1.7 oz. jars on unlimited auto delivery for $59 last summer. If I ever quit, the Neutrogena would be an option.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Believe it or not but the key ingredients are exfoliants...lactic and glycolic plus some glycerin and squalane. Not much in the way of  "peptide" however...there's one kind listed in the upper deck.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Believe it or not but the key ingredients are exfoliants...lactic and glycolic plus some glycerin and squalane. Not much in the way of  "peptide" however.

Oh, for Pete's sake!  Thanks for the heads up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Believe it or not but the key ingredients are exfoliants...lactic and glycolic plus some glycerin and squalane. Not much in the way of  "peptide" however.

So does that make it a thumbs down for you, @SilleeMee ?  Having lactic and glycolic in one step?  Just wondering.  I am using Alpha glycolic right now. ....because of your rec.  Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

So does that make it a thumbs down for you, @SilleeMee ?  Having lactic and glycolic in one step?  Just wondering.  I am using Alpha glycolic right now. ....because of your rec.  Woman Happy

@tends2dogs 

It looks like a good moisturizer. The lactic acid works best on the surface whereas the glycolic works best below and on the surface, too. The GA is a very good plumper. I'll stick with my Alpha. At least i know how much GA is in that one.

Honored Contributor

First ingredient is water, second is Isohexadecane, fancy word for petroleum, no thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

First ingredient is water, second is Isohexadecane, fancy word for petroleum, no thanks. 

@Shelbelle 

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of products which contain isohexadecane. It's a very commonly used ingredient.

Honored Contributor

I understand it is common but I dont want any type of petro as the second ingredient in anything I use, my face deserves better!!!  Common does not mean it is quality!!!