Honored Contributor

Re: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - BOGO $18!

@Chi-town girl 

I used to use it under makeup.  It worked great.  All this talk about it makes me want to pick up another jar (of the gel).  Think I'll add it to my WM cart.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Neutrogena makes nice products. Though  I would prefer Hydro Boost Water Gel with SPF if I'm using it as a day moisturizer. 

Right now I'm using Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, which I like. 

I use the Hydro Boost Water Gel City Shield which has an SPF of 25 as my daily moisturizer.  I like it except if I sweat then it tends to get in my eyes and stings. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I used to use it under makeup.  It worked great.  All this talk about it makes me want to pick up another jar (of the gel).  Think I'll add it to my WM cart.  Thanks!

@monicakm - so far, I like this as my daytime moisturizer. I will put my usual facial sunscreen on top of it (Beekman primer SPF) and then makeup. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have heard awesome things about this but I've never tried it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have heard awesome things about this but I've never tried it.  

@Lipstickdivagive it a go.  I buy the one for extra dry skin and my face loves it.  I cleanse with CerVae then apply this and I'm good.  My jar comes with a cool white cream.  I love it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life