Honored Contributor

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - BOGO $18!

Have wanted to try this product given the good reviews - picked it up at Costco - BOGO $18. What a great value 😊

Will use it as my daytime moisturizer. Anyone using it?

7EDE936B-B228-4537-A818-F9E7621241C6.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - BOGO $18!

@Chi-town girl    Hi. I have used Neutrogena Hydro Boost and like it a lot. It's especially good during hot summer months because it's a cool gel. It is also made in a cream form. The two jars look exactly alike, so look closely to see if it says gel or cream. Good luck with it!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

@Chi-town girl    Hi. I have used Neutrogena Hydro Boost and like it a lot. It's especially good during hot summer months because it's a cool gel. It is also made in a cream form. The two jars look exactly alike, so look closely to see if it says gel or cream. Good luck with it!

Thank you @Lisa Y - I didn't know there is a cream version! I think Costco is only selling the gel. It looks like it is a dupe of more costly gel moisturizers. 

I"m think about picking up another 2 pack for my stash - believe the Costco offer is effective for the month of Sept. Noticed several others were purchasing it too while I was at the register paying for my purchases 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

i wanted to try this, but gel moisturizers seem to make my skin feel oily.. i have a gel moisturizer from a high end company, and after i use it my skin feels kinda greasy..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f wrote:

i wanted to try this, but gel moisturizers seem to make my skin feel oily.. i have a gel moisturizer from a high end company, and after i use it my skin feels kinda greasy..

I just starting using it this morning. Did an overnight Watermelon mask from Trader Joe's. Just splashed water on my face/neck this morning to remove the mask and used a small amount of the gel moisturizer, pressed into face/neck. My skin feels so soft and looks plump- no greasy look or feel

I'm curious to see how it works under makeup. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I have used the Neutrogena HB gel and I did enjoy it. It has been a while but I liked it because it was light weight and it did sink in really well. I really like these kind of moisturizers when it's warmer because they seem cooling when applied. I didn't know they made a cream version either. Let us know what you think. 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Neutrogena makes nice products. Though  I would prefer Hydro Boost Water Gel with SPF if I'm using it as a day moisturizer. 

Right now I'm using Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, which I like. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

• Yes I use it and its not greasy the gel feels cool and soothing to the skin. Costco has a great buy on it now two pack usually priced at 26.99,  currently on sale through 9/26 for 18.99 ...........
Trusted Contributor

i found it somewhere for a real good price, im going to give it a try! didnt think i could name the place in here

Honored Contributor

I have purchased several jars of this before I got hooked on higher end skincare products and before my face got sooooo dry.  It's good stuff!  They also make the same thing in a cream (vs gel).  It's, of course, for dryer skin but doesn't have that cool feeling gel or aroma.  No Costco in my area.  They seem to have GREAT deals!  A lot better than Sam's and that's an hour away.  I'd still buy the body cream-gel but I don't see it at my WM anymore.