Esteemed Contributor

Neutrogena Facial Skincare Products

Hi Everyone,

I was running low on a few of my favorite facial skincare products so, until they arrive, I decided to try out some Neutrogena facial skincare products that were recommended to me by some co-workers...I have been using them for about a week now and am really impressed, so thought I would mention them here and would love to hear opinions/reviews from those of you who use or have used Neutrogena.

Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser...Healthy Skin SPF 15 Face Lotion...Deep Moisture Night Cream...Healthy Skin Enhancer...

I'm really loving them so far!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neutrogena Facial Skincare Products

While I have many favorite skincare products in the higher prices ranges, Neutrogena is a brand I will buy when my budget needs a break from $30 cleansers.  I also find it to be a safe brand for the guest bathroom.  I don't worry that anyone who uses a Neutrogena facial cleanser is going to haul me into Judge Judy for ruining their faceWoman LOL (just kidding).  My dermatologist also keeps a box of Neutrogena samples for face and body on hand for patients.  He can get samples from any vendor whose products the office sells, so it is by choice that Neutrogena products are handed out to patients.  

Trusted Contributor

totally agree about Neutrogena.  My derm always recommends this brand especially for sun protection.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix...LOL regarding your remark about "Judge Judy" and Neutrogena  being a "safe" brand for your guest bathroom!...Neutrogena may just replace some products from my favorite brand, as the products I listed have proven to be just as good so far...I do have to add that I have been blessed with very good skin, thanks to my dear Mom, so I don't have any significant issues and my skincare routine is rather simple and basic...I will finish using the Neutrogena products, as time will continue to tell if this line works just as well for my skin as my favorite line does.

@IamDoodles...I also picked up a couple of their sunscreen products which I have used in the past, so I'm all set for the Spring/Summer months...Sunblock is a top priority with me as I am Irish and have Fair to Medium skin.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply...These forums have proven to be so informative and it is always great to share with others!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @MyShadowLove :heart, sista animal luvah.

I've been a longtime lover of everything Neutrogena and couldn't agree more!

Plus, they're thankfully in my "drugstore" budget. 

Thanks for sharing your experience and specific recommendations.

BTW, wildflowers have always been my favorite kind; your avatar is lovely. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy Heart back at ya "sista animal luvah"...Always so good to see you posting!...You have been in my thoughts and I will leave it at that for obvious reasons.

Yes, I'm glad that I ran out of a few products of my favorite skincare line, as that is what ended up guiding me to the drugstore for Neutrogena...They have come a long way in skincare and I am really pleased with my discoveries, thanks to the recommendatons of a few co-workers.

As far as my Avatar, it actually has two special meanings which I shared on a thread about nics not so long ago...Besides loving wildflowers, the meaning also has to do with my very first love!...sigh...lol

Please take good care! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

doodles wrote:

totally agree about Neutrogena.  My derm always recommends this brand especially for sun protection.  

I forgot to mention that Neutrogena is my sunscreen brand. I use nothing else on my body for sun protection.  Because I believe that sunscreen in most foundation makeup is only added so that the brand can state the product contains SPF, I include ClearFace as part of my daytime regimen.  The exception being if I am wearing Josie Maran's (tinted) Protect & Perfect moisturizer.  

Contributor

Back a few years ago a dermatologists recommended Nuetrogena products to me.  

Honored Contributor

I've tried several of their products, but my favorite is the Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.   They get everything off, are super gentle, and the price is right.

What's not to like?

I suppose if you think you need to spend more $$ on cleansers etc, then go ahead, but Neutrogena's quality is very high.

Super Contributor

I completely agree.  I have gone back to the Neutrogena products I used many years ago when I was on a tighter budget.  Seems they do as good, if not better, a job as the expensive products I have been using.  Really like their Healthy Skin Night.