Contributor

I used to get this all the time, but the last time I received it the cream was very "liquidy" , so I returned it.

Has anyone else received a tube of Neuropeptide Facial Cream that had a watery consistency ??

If so, does that mean it has gone 'bad" ??? I wrote a message on QVC's "Ask us now" to ask Dana yesterday, but she never answered it on air or on her Facebook page (I asked there also. )

TIA.

Super Contributor

Re: Neuropeptide Facial Cream

I stopped ordering it for the very same reason. Since they don't sell it in stores anymore, I have nothing to compare it to.

The rep for the line, is an air-head with little knowledge of the product. I say this because yesterday her over-tanned self said and I quote "there is nothing worse than looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost." So she managed to insult any fair skinned women out there that choose not to get the dark tan she sports. Really good sales ploy...not.

I will continue to buy Perricone products but I am done watching her.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Regular Contributor

No, mine is not liquid. I am now on my second tube and both are not like yours. Keep in mind that it is more of a fluid nature than the neuropeptide firming moisturizer, but not liquid. I would get a replacement and see if that happens again. I hope it works out for you as it is a wonderful product that gets results.

Contributor

Shar Beth.....I did order the double tubes last night & I DO know it works. I used to use it religiously !! If it is liquidy again, I will exchange it !! I know it's a fluid, but it was really runny. Thanks for your reply.

serenity4ever.... Thanks for your reply also... I also noticed that stores are not selling it anymore. I wonder if they were trying to get rid of any stock they had remaining last night, so they could introduce something new, which would be a BIG mistake !!

Contributor

FYI...I just went onto the Dr Perricone website, looked up Neuropeptide Facial Cream & it said "QVC exclusive" !! When I put it in my cart it directed me to the QVC page for Neuropeptide Facial Cream !!!!!

Contributor

I'm wondering why this produce is no longer offered on Perricone website or selling at Sephora. (I didn't check any other possible sources.)

I've used it in the past and guess it was ok but not sure it is worth the money. I had a change of heart this morning when Dana was pushing it as the best seller in the line, the product she can't be without or something like that. As a sucker for a special I ordered it because in general I find Perricone to be effective.

Then I got curious how about how it was reviewed on Sephora but they don't carry it. Most of the QVC reviewers downed it because of the odor but that doesn't bother me if it is effective and it does go away. I was looking for reviews less centered around the odor.

Then I went to Perricone - not there. Interesting that such a 'best selling' product that Dana can't be without is only sold on QVC.

Decide to cancel since I'm pretty happy with all the other stuff I use.

Honored Contributor

That has happened to me. Way beyond return date sadly, but it was REALLY liquidy! I assumed it broke down since it was old. A new purchase shouldn't be that way!

I used it up anyways since I couldn't return it. It is def. a softer cream but mine practically poured out of the tube~

Perricone has products w/ their own QVC name. That exact name is only sold on Q as with this cream. The neuro facial conformer is supposed to be closest to this cream. The conformer is sold elsewhere. Also, a while back they added fragrance to remove the 'smell' from the Neuro Facial Cream. Q customers complained like crazy so they put it back to the original formula w/ the 'smell'. Interesting!

Dana is only a TV rep. She is paid for her appearances, period. She is not a full time, permanent employee of the company. She is an 'outsource' contractor. She doesn't spend any time at the headquarters in CT at all. I don't think she would ever answer your question...and if an answer came, I highly doubt she wrote it herself. But the Perricone website has contact us info. You can call them or email and they will answer you. Those gals are actually TRAINED in the knowledge of the products and use. Sadly, Dana just talks and reads marketing cards!

Occasional Contributor

I had the same experience. I contacted the Perricone office and Rep#1 said that all products are rigorously tested & they would NEVER send anything out that wasn't up to their standards; they also suggested that this was just a single incident and that my memory of the product was faulty. I faxed them copies of customer reviews and followed up with a phone call that was never returned. Rep#2 was a youngster who wasn't familiar with the product, although she said she'd been working there for more than a year. I was put on hold when I asked to speak to a Manager, and after 7 minutes no one picked up the call. When I called back I was told that no manager was available. Guess what happened after I asked to leave a message with my name and telephone number -- nothing!

Since Dana has always touted the newest product as a "breakthrough", and always suggested that anything we were currently using was obsolete, I decided to call the store for a phone consultation. Products offered based on my description of my skin's condition -- over $1200. The Rep was a bit annoyed that after spending 10 minutes on the phone that I asked if there was anything we could eliminate to reduce the cost, since I didn't want to spend that amount -- especially since I already had more than $5-600 in products. "Oh" she said, "so you've been here before." When I said I'd been buying from QVC, she suggested I continue to buy that way. Since I live in NYC, only 15 minutes away from Perricone, a smart rep would have suggested that I come into the store. When I did that on my own the store was empty and it was very interesting that again, once I mentioned that I'd been buying from QVC the staff wasn't interested in selling me anything. Some of the Perricone products I've bought over the past 5-6 years were wonderful, but after these experiences I vowed to stop buying Perricone products. It was very disappointing...

Since then, I've tried a variety of things from QVC to lift the lid area, reduce fine lines & wrinkles, firm lift and tone the face and neck, and reduce the beginning of turkey neck. I'm doing fairly well with a combination of Dr Gross, and Skinn Cosmetics, but I feel a bit lost and that my choices have been somewhat haphazard. Anyone with product advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Contributor

Hi Elektra, Thank you for sharing this important information! VERY SHABBY TREATMENT indeed, makes me feel that we should not support such a foul company, who would be this disrespectful to a steady customer!

I too, have been a devotee of Perricone products, and this one in particular. I also love their Facial Finishing Moisterizer ... applied over the Neuropeptide Cream. Google search parabens ... and decide if the risk is worth it ....to have such preservatives soaking into our system, through our skin. This is the LAST product, Perricone makes that contains PARABENS.

Contributor

I need to share this information with all friends herein, I tried the QVC TSV on auto delivery for the Algenist GENIUS creams. (face which I use on neck and chest also, and the eye cream formula ...Genius also. )

I LOVE the gentle, SAFE, formulas.... and find them to be wonderful, under make up! When I'm not adding makeup, I add the ALGENIST algae OIL, which has it's own stellar reveiws! I also add cold pressed, organic ARGAN oil as the need strikes me.... for extra deep conditiioning. I'm all about these products on my NECK, and chest and arms and hands.

I can't say enough good things about the Algenist Genius CREAM ... how gentle, how light and yet obviously VERY EFFECTIVE over the past 2 to 3 months, of continuous, delightful use.

I can't even believe I'm on the fence about continuing my PERRICONE auto delivery DEAL, for 4 oz of Facial finishing Moisturizer, combined with 2 oz of Neuropeptide Cream !!!! ($157 for both) They are like an old habit I'm AFRAID to discontinue .... but now ... find myself really TRUSTING the gentle effects of the Algengist Genius !!