Super Contributor

she seems very nice.  That being said. I love all the ones i have purchased.  It is a very different scent and it took me a while, but now i love them.

Trusted Contributor

@mnmom Yes. I smelled one today and it smelled like fresh mown grass. Not much scent. I think, but I'm not sure that it was Verde. There's another called Citrine. I'll check again tomorrow and get back to you. 

Respected Contributor

I'm trying the OTO with the 5 small bottles....  sampler.

She looks charming and very Jackie Kennedy in style.  It's wonderful that some people feel so comfortable in their skin that they can display their style proudly (admitedly, some better than others!).

Honored Contributor

Re: Nest frangrance

[ Edited ]

Mrs. Slatkin's style isn't something I could personally pull off, but she owns it and comes across as very calm, classy and dignified

@nyc1I bought the sampler from Sephora (think it might be the same thing as what you bought), which I think it a good way to test and decide if you want to proceed in ordering a larger bottle or set.  I ended up liking the Midnight Fleur and have that in a spray, lotion, and rollerball bottle. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Mrs. Slatkin's style isn't something I could personally pull off, but she owns it and comes across as very calm, classy and dignified

@nyc1I bought the sampler from Sephora (think it might be the same thing as what you bought), which I think it a good way to test and decide if you want to proceed in ordering a larger bottle or set.  I ended up liking the Midnight Fleur and have that in a spray, lotion, and rollerball bottle. 

I've read so many love it or hate it reviews that I'm giving it a go!  I figured this would be the best way.  I have several Nest diffusers, and some I like more than others.  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to venture into their fragrance selections.  Thanks.  Glad you found one that you enjoy.  The set offered last night was a OTO at $29 for all 5.

Honored Contributor

I find her style very comforting, brings me back to the 60's.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

The Nest frangrance lady looks like she's from 1960s - very Jackie Kennedy looking.

Do you think she wears a wig? I do.