Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I love her look. Very classy! Nest fragrance bottles are gorgeous.

I agree and her look is shared by NYC society.   she is a very bright woman and a good person. 

Trusted Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

yes...it's quite old fashioned/uptight...but I think it's simply her style and perhaps her 'shtick' for selling as well..we don't know, but it works lol.

I bet she swears like a truck driver when off screen! haha! j/k!Woman Tongue

Yes....it is her shtick. A sales tactic. No one in their right mind would wear their hair like that otherwise.....

Very outdated style and way too much hairspray.

Esteemed Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@june22 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

yes...it's quite old fashioned/uptight...but I think it's simply her style and perhaps her 'shtick' for selling as well..we don't know, but it works lol.

Yes....it is her shtick. A sales tactic. No one in their right mind would wear their hair like that otherwise.....

She is who she is and not a sales gimmick;  ....she does great charitable work and known as a good person.  I don't think where she is in life, she has to impress anyone. If that's what she likes so be it...I loved her taste in mansion decor, absolutely stunning.   The Slatkins do wonderful work for autism and to open a school for children with autism, well, she could wear a gunny sack and wouldn't be judged poorly when she walks in to any event.  A lovely elegant lady 

Regular Contributor

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

We were just saying the same...and she has on one black earring and one white, either she must be extremely wealthy to pull off such a look!

I didn't see that show. The one black and one white (pearl) earring was done by The Duchess of Windsor and later Jacqueline Kennedy...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nest fragrance

[ Edited ]

@Greenhouse wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@june22 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

She is who she is and not a sales gimmick;  ....she does great charitable work and known as a good person.  I don't think where she is in life, she has to impress anyone. If that's what she likes so be it...I loved her taste in mansion decor, absolutely stunning.   The Slatkins do wonderful work for autism and to open a school for children with autism, well, she could wear a gunny sack and wouldn't be judged poorly when she walks in to any event.  A lovely elegant lady 

Regardless, her hair style is STILL old-fashioned, up tight, aging, and oversprayed.

Regular Contributor

Re: Nest fragrance

[ Edited ]

She reminds me a little of a younger Lee Radziwill. I think Laura Slatkin is in her mid to late 50's...