Honored Contributor

I thought this was going to be about the fragrances...

Honored Contributor

I love NEST Beach room fragrance and the room freshener..  This product is wonderful,.it lasts a long time, and I love the BEACH fragrance.  I am on my secong bottle of the room sprsay.  It lasts a long time.  Months!!!

New Contributor

Those are very well known, popular earrings among the super wealthy...one white drop pearl and one black (Tahitian) set in either platinum or gold. They cost a small fortune.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

From the title, I thought this was going to be about the fragrances. I've sampled them all, and I have to say that they don't wow me one bit. I somewhat liked Indigo but definitely enough to purchase.

There should be "not" between "definitely" and "enough."

Jeez, this is happening more and more to me. It's as if someone else is controlling my fingers. Wow, that would make me a dummy. Smiley Surprised

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

I hear you suzy!!!  I find extra letters, missing letters, missing spacing between words, among other things.  Whew, and geesh!  Me, old age or QVC website, LOL!

The pages were jumping so badly yesterday I almost was nauseated!  Seriously, it was awful!

Respected Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

I honestly love her look.  I also love that she's not afraid to be herself.  Her hair is fabulous and wit all the shows coming out that are set in the 60's we might be seeing more of that style.  I wouldn't mind a bit.

I agree with what you have said @luv-the-Q.  Her look strikes me as authentic and her mannerisms are respectful and genuine.  When I first saw her I thought to myself: "What is this about?" but then I was completely captured by her presentation. I love that she is comfortable, calm and yet very passionate about her work.

Oh, and I too thought this thread would be a discussion of the fragrances. I'd love to get samples of them...fragrance is one thing that I will not buy without spending a little time with it first.

Super Contributor

She is Harry Slatkin's wife.  He used to bring us wonderful candles and figurals...so sad he went into the clothing line.  Miss his candles and things at Bath & Body Works now!

Trusted Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

Please do not get mad at me, but does anyone else besides me have a problem with the 60's Jackie Kennedy hairdo the Nest lady has? 

I just can't get past this.   It is so outdated.

Up late seeing her again 9/4 and seeing her again noticed this hairdo took time and work and tons of spray and is stiff looking and makes me feels uptight about the line...that is my impression...it borders on silly looking...but it IS her thing like Issac M's to 'stand out'..as I had said in the thread it's a shtick to sell what they want as a creative and 'classy' line...it is the whole picture..early mid 60's The Hampton's etc. feeling. She said it is or was sold at Neiman Marcus so there ya go...showing she is selling $ and classy fragrance..my take. She said she has a 15 year old. She must be younger to even know about this hairdo!

I like classy..but not this...it's trying to hard.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

We were just saying the same...and she has on one black earring and one white, either she must be extremely wealthy to pull off such a look!

Yes, I would say she is quite wealthy.  The Slatkins are philanthropists and NYC society.  Their mansion on the upper east side was listed for $34 million and was featured in Harpers Bazarr.  They have homes in East Hampton and West Palm Beach. Harry now has a clothing line marketed here and abroad and she is CEO of Candela and cater to a very elite clientele.  Both worked on Wall Street before their entraprenuership.  They have twins, one of which has Autism and they founded a charter school for autistic children in NYC and work very closely with organizations re to autism in NY.  

Respected Contributor

I love her look. Very classy! Nest fragrance bottles are gorgeous.