Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Scent is so subjective. I have tested all the Nest perfumes at Sephora at least twice. I love fragrances, but I have to say that I did not find one that I would buy. And most were very unappealing to me.

I sprayed myself with Angel at Ulta one afternoon. I was really angry because it was awful! (I love the mens version) Lo and behold it dried down to an amazing scent and I know own it!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Scent is so subjective. I have tested all the Nest perfumes at Sephora at least twice. I love fragrances, but I have to say that I did not find one that I would buy. And most were very unappealing to me.

I sprayed myself with Angel at Ulta one afternoon. I was really angry because it was awful! (I love the mens version) Lo and behold it dried down to an amazing scent and I know own it!

Isn't it funny how that can happen? It can go the other way, too. The first spritz can be delightful, but the dry-down can disappoint.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

My Nest Fragrance Sampler arrived today.  I'm really glad I ordered it rather than to take a risk on ordering a larger bottle of something and not liking it.  There are seven little sample bottles in the set.  One doesn't appeal to me at all.  One or two are OK, but the others are definite possibilties for future purchases.  

Trusted Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:  "I sprayed myself with Angel at Ulta one afternoon.  I was really angry because it was awful!  ... Lo and behold it dried down to an amazing scent and I know own it!"

Andrea, I had the exact same experience with "Angel!"  And my husband goes crazy for that scent.