Regular Contributor

I am intrigued with Nest fragrances but have not tried them. I'd appreciate anyone's opinions even though I know fragrance is extremely personal.

Honored Contributor

I tested each of them several months ago at Sephora. None called to me enough to purchase. Midnight Fleur seems to be the one most discussed. It was much too strong for me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I wondered if that would be the case. I've read numerous reviews and some say the fragrances are very strong, however others say they're fresh and light. Unfortunately, I don't live too near a Sephora so trying them out in person is not convenient.

Contributor

I have Midnight Fleur that I purchased from Q as a gift set spray and huge size of body cream. I love it, always receive compliments when I wear it. It reminds me of Angel, but not as strong. I never smelled the other Nest scents.

Occasional Contributor
I happen to love Midnight Fleur. I tried it and the cream as well as the bath gel and its a keeper to be sure. The fragrance is nice and lasting, not too strong, yet a powerful feminine aroma. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. My mom even hinted she wanted a set for Christmas and she never find a a fragrance that suits her. She's in love with it and my dad fell for it as soon as she put it on. That makes it a winner all around for me......
Respected Contributor

My DS's GF just gave me a Nest moss & mint candle for Christmas which I love. The scent is subtle yet I can smell it throughout my home even when it is not lit. It has been so hard to find candles that actually smell LOL but this one is a keeper. I just looked up the price at Sephora and it is $34 (8.1 oz). Sephora does have smaller sized candles.

Honored Contributor

I have Nest Beach spray. I like it, as it lingers and freshens the room without screaming "room freshener". I have the Nest Beach hand soap and lotion in guest bath. It is very concentrated, and the soap is a very high quality. It is super thick and lasts.

The scent is not like Bobbi Brown Beach, or beachy smelling. It is just fresh smelling.

Frequent Contributor
I quickly tried a few last time I was in Sephora. They are ok, but I am very picky with fragrance. I will have to look at them again the next time I am in Sephora.
Regular Contributor

I got a Nest trio of rollerballs when Sephora was having Black Friday specials and it includes Midnight Fleur, Dahlia & Vines, and Indigo. My favorite is the indigo. You can really smell the fig in it and it's a nice scent. The others are pretty nice also, but for me the Midnight Fleur is a little too strong so I use just a tiny bit.

Super Contributor
On 1/23/2015 PENNE said:

I have Midnight Fleur that I purchased from Q as a gift set spray and huge size of body cream. I love it, always receive compliments when I wear it. It reminds me of Angel, but not as strong. I never smelled the other Nest scents.

I receive emails from many fragrance bloggers and one stated it reminded him of Angel. I have loved and used Angel for years! Guess your comment will make me take a long, hard look at it, again.

TY