Valued Contributor

I went to Sephora to do some price checking and then came to the Q. Looks like Nest fragrances are gone. Laura Slakin used to be on and I always enjoyed her.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE Nest. I especially love Black Tulip.

I went on amazon and got a roller ball set that had several scents. They don't seem to last very long but they sure smell good! 

Respected Contributor

You can sign up on the Nest website.  They have good sales throughout the year.  

Valued Contributor

It is sad to see another special product line leaving. Seems to happen more and more. I'm still sad that Linea clothes have gone as well as MANY others.

Respected Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

It is sad to see another special product line leaving. Seems to happen more and more. I'm still sad that Linea clothes have gone as well as MANY others.

@QPrincess  I agree completely.  Much of what is on are now HOUSE BRANDS.   Much so generic and repeated over and over.   It's like Ground Hog Day.   Year ago they used to have unique things,  designers that were special and not on 5x a week,  and a lot less house brands.  Much more interesting and appealing to me.  I spent a lot more $$ back then, and STILL HAVE some of the items that I purchased decades ago.