Frequent Contributor

I have Midnight Fleur, and it does not remind me of Angel in the slightest! Love it. I also enjoy Angel, but I smell no similarity... other than the fact that they are both very strong and long-lasting.

Super Contributor

They are my absolute favorite. I love the Sicilian Tangerine candle---my favorite. Their diffusers are fabulous too----tried the holiday scent for Christmas and the scent was so homey.

They are pricey but I always search online for coupon codes and free shipping. I almost always find one!

Honored Contributor

I bought the 3 small rollerball bottles on Black Friday online at Sephora for $10. I have smelled each one but have not wore any of them yet. I need to try them before I shower some day so if I don't like them I can wash them off in the shower. A lot of fragrances give me a headache so I usually don't wear them. I just wanted to see what these smell like. From smelling them out of the bottle I like the Indigo. We don't have a Sephora here. I do like the artwork on the bottles. LOL!!! I know stupid reason to buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Midnight Fleur and Paradise smell the best, but those are not the Nest scents I have. I have Bamboo and Orange Blossom which were purchased at a reduced price during Sephora's end of the year sale. The body cream is feels luxurious and is rich with a decent amount of perfume oil included for the scent to last for several hours a very light way. Also, the cream has some good moisturizing ingredients pretty high up in the deck, such as shea butter, glycerin, and grape seed oil. The Body and Soul spray -- which is just a fancy name they've use for eau de toilette is ok, but the scent will not last unless layered over the coordinating perfumed body cream. I would not buy Nest EDT again. I would be willing to try a stronger eau de parfum in the brand.

Trusted Contributor

No, i thought about it until I read some reviews on them and decided they probably weren't for me.

Regular Contributor

I'm not a big fan of their body fragrances, but their candles and reed diffusers are top notch.

Super Contributor

Sephora has a reasonably priced sample set of all 7 fragrances for $34. I ordered it, but returned it because I hated every single fragrance. They are all exceedingly strong and very floral, instant headache for me. If you are interested in the fragrances, though, this is a good way to try them.

Super Contributor
On 1/25/2015 cassiem said:

Sephora has a reasonably priced sample set of all 7 fragrances for $34. I ordered it, but returned it because I hated every single fragrance. They are all exceedingly strong and very floral, instant headache for me. If you are interested in the fragrances, though, this is a good way to try them.

cassiem, you pushed me over the edge with the set you described. I prefer my fragrances

to have some "oomph" and be long lasting, and by your description, the Nest line will

pack a punch. I don't have a problem applying a great, strong fragrance 2 hours before

going anywhere.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 1/25/2015 cassiem said:

cassiem, you pushed me over the edge with the set you described. I prefer my fragrances

to have some "oomph" and be long lasting, and by your description, the Nest line will

pack a punch. I don't have a problem applying a great, strong fragrance 2 hours before

going anywhere.

Southern Fried, you made me laugh. It's not often that someone is pushed over the edge by a description like cassiem's -- you know, with "hate" and "headache" and "exceedingly strong" and all.

But good for you. You obviously know what you like.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I like the Midnight Fleur. It is soft, but long lasting. I especially like it because t doesn't announce itself before you do. It's not as fade away or difficult to small as the "Amazing Grace" fragrances, but just as soft.