Regular Contributor
Does anybody know when this will be? I need to stock up on my favorite facial cleanser, alpha hydrox refreshing face wash. I think it might be in October but I'm not sure. Thanks
Honored Contributor

They used to do it in July - either a B1G1 or B2G1.  If you follow them on Facebook, you'll find out when it's going to be.

Respected Contributor

I don't know when they are having any specials.  It seems like it has been a long time.  I thought they would have a sale over Labor Day,maybe they did, but I missed it.

I did get on awhile back, but I didn't need anything at the time.  It was right after they relaunched their new website.

Hopefully, someone is more alert to this situation.  

Honored Contributor

I'm signed up on their mailing list and occasionally I receive offers from them like a free gift w/purchase or buy 2 and get 1 free. Not sure about what an "annual" sale is though. Does this mean BOGO?

Regular Contributor
It has been a BOGO in the past.
Honored Contributor

@Tweetybrd wrote:
It has been a BOGO in the past.

Yes, I just looked at my past orders from them and it looks like the BOGO was towards the end of June. @Tweetybrd Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm signed up on their mailing list and occasionally I receive offers from them like a free gift w/purchase or buy 2 and get 1 free. Not sure about what an "annual" sale is though. Does this mean BOGO?

@SilleeMee Buy One, Get One = BOGO