Honored Contributor

Re: Neiman Marcus CS....wow!

To add to my conversation below.  It wasn't an hour after I hung up the phone, the ups delivered my latest Nordies order.  Wrong Color....geesh🙀😼😼

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

To add to my conversation below.  It wasn't an hour after I hung up the phone, the ups delivered my latest Nordies order.  Wrong Color....geesh🙀😼😼.

Oh man!! all that hassle and now this! How frustrating!  Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I had great feedback from cosmetic snafu from Neiman.  A week ago I ordered a skin care product from a line I have used on and off for years.  I had reaction.  My face got a couple itchy welts, and burned with redness for a while.  I got some cortisone and took Benadryl and it subsided.  This was at 11 at night, so called Neiman next day to ask if I could returnl.  Told rep what happened and first thing she said, did you get medical 

attention..what happened.  I told her I was fine now but product was 150, and could not use.  She said no, do not use.  Return, and credited me right away,

next day I received call from higher up asking how I was, and asked a few questions.  She said to throw product away, and she was crediting me right away.  She asked if I would like to report incident, which of course I didn't.

I have had reaction to skin care products in the past a few times, but either it was a hassle to return or I returned it with no call back.  I know qvc will return money within 30 days, less post ages, but I have never had them show concern over any allergy, lol.

just spreading some good news.

I am expecting my Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation very soon and do hope if the color I selected (after much You Tube and blog swatches reseach) is not right for me that I can exchange it.