Respected Contributor

Need warmth without too much color

I need something to add warmth to my very fair skin/foundation. Bronzers tend to be a little too much, even when I am light-handed. Are there any other powder products that will add some warmth but not a lot of color?
Respected Contributor

Re: Need warmth without too much color

Have you tried Bare Minerals Radiance All Over Face Color? There are several colors to choose from - some more subtle than others.
Respected Contributor

I actually bought a set. The lighter colored options were too glittery and the regular warmth was way too dark.
Honored Contributor

Skinn Plasma Flawelss Finish Bronzer, but the trick is applying it with the right brush.  Get one of the Skinn Plasma Fusion Brushes.  

Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer:

• Discover the newest member of the Plasma system that looks so flawless and undetectable, your friends won't know that you're wearing anything at all!
  • Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer is a lighter-than-air color enhancer that perfects the appearance of skin while giving you the effects of a healthy glow.
  • Wrapped in micro-bubbles of Argan, Flax and Rose Hips Oil, Plasma Flawless Finish
  • Mattefies and blurs pores and imperfections.

Trusted Contributor

Have you tried a blush that is a warm color, rather than a bronzer? 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Go to youtube and search contouring for fair skin.  Sarah Lange has an excellent video explaining it.  She uses eye shadow and a touch of bronzer for glow.  The bronzer works for fair skin.

Trusted Contributor

Rach, check out NARS Contour Blush in "Olympia."  I'm also fair and bronzers just look dirty on my face, but this contour blush kit gives me a hint of color plus a little bit of contouring.  I hope you find something that works for you! 

Respected Contributor

I am fair too and need something to get me away from ghost-like.  I have found a few things that were actually too light for me, here goes. Pixi by Petra has a little compact of a bronzer that is so light I can't see it on.  Ditto for Tarte Amazonian Clay 24 Hour blush in Celebrate. It looks like a gorgeous light fleshy peachy pink in the pan, but the color pay-off is so light that I can't really see it on.  They also make a shade called Exposed.  Haven't tried it but it is a lighter shade of a brownish tone that many people love - you can test Tarte at Ulta but they also sell them right here. If luminous is okay, check out Wet n Wild.  They have bronzer powders in 3 shades, and a few palettes to play with. HTH

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb, I didn't think I would find it here, but the Q has tarte pink bronze blush. It is called a bronzer on the Q web site, but it truly is a blush - not enough bronze for a bronzer. 

I received it in a TSV some time ago, so I did not think they would have it as a stand-alone. Sephora also carries this.

http://www.qvc.com/tarte-Colored-Clay-Bronzer-Blush-&-Brush.product.A257216.html

images-23.jpeg

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush?...I have it in Natural and Rose and love it!...It does not go on heavy at all and, of course, you can control how much color/warmth you need.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~