Honored Contributor

Re: Need ultra light moisturizer +spf

Well, I can tell you one NOT to use!  I just purchased the Oil of Olay Whip one with SPF because it was advertised as being so light and airy.  Yuck!  It's awful!  I thought it was sticky and it also pilled on me!  Terrible -- and for a drug store moisturizer it was not cheap either!  It is going back today!

Even though I do not have oily skin such as yourself, I cannot abide moisturizers which leave your face shiny looking and greasy feeling.  I have a terrible time finding moisurizers.  So far, the one which seems to be the least greasy is Olay Complete which has an SPF 15.  It's not everything I hope for, but at last does not leave my face looking and feeling like an oil slick.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

LA roche posey, and Elta md.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I use standalone products because if I'm staying home all day, I don't want to use an SPF.

I don't like heavy sunscreens and some of my favorites have come from Asia and Korean skincare sites. They have a lot of watery gel formulations I really like.

If you want to stick to known brands, here are some I like that don't feel heavy:

• Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
  • Supergoop Unseen SPF 40
  • Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35
  • COOLA Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops SPF 30 (broke me out, but felt good)
  • Clarins UV Plus SPF 50 (untinted version)

I get a bad reacton from Zinc Oxide, so those are all chemical instead of physical sunscreens except the Clarins, which is Titanium Dioxide.