Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for a great smelling shampoo

[ Edited ]

Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening, plus it's got tea tree for a healthy scalp.

Good deals on Amazon and Ebay.

Respected Contributor

Just spritz your favorite perfume straight up and stand under it.  I'd rather have something that didn't clash with my perfume that I love.

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I try to avoid scented body and laundry products.  They can produce reactions.

I do not like strong scents in shampoos as well. I buy scent free detergent.

Not on me! I love scents. I agree about Aveda. I use one of their styling lotions named Confixor. I love the fragrance-all natural by the way-and never did know if the scent lasted till at the gym one day a guy said to me, 'what's on your hair? Smell her hair!!!' (I knew him). So I guess it lasts.

Honored Contributor

These are my faves. Smells like peppermint but does not stay.  The poo tingles on your scalp and the conditioner foams up when you put it on your hair!  I love them so much I bought the gallon sizes.Woman LOL Reviews of these two products are stellar.

Giovanni Triple Treat w/ tea tree and organic / cf:

8780868.jpg

Valued Contributor

I am loving the smell of the VERB line.  can get it at sephora.  

My longtime favorite is the biolage color care.  if they sold that scent as a perfume, I'd buy it!!

Honored Contributor

@dlion

What are you using now?   

Honestly, since the scent dissipates within an hour or so, I would think the other properties of the shampoo would be of more interest.   JMO

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I love the Giovanni tea tree too, I have thick dry hair and I like the way it makes my hair look. I get the larger bottles at TJ Maxx, they're not gallon size. 

I have also used Orlando Pita Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner from Costco, that smells great. I had always wanted to try Carol's Daughter so I got some black vanilla at CVS. The smell was way too strong for my liking, I could smell it all day like I was wearing perfume.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

I got Paul mitchel Lavender and   then Lemon sage and they both smell amazing. Very strong scented in the shower but light in the hair

Honored Contributor

@dlion For great smelling and great shampoos choose Aveda.  All there shampoos are wonderful.  Shampure or Rosemary Mint are excellent and smell wonderful.  You will think you are in a Spa.   Robot LOLCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

A nice surprise for me was HASK charcoal clarifying shampoo and conditioner. It smelled amazing, a nice citrus fragrance. I couldn't get over how much shine and volume my hair had. Went back to Ulta and picked up a couple more. They said they cannot keep it on the shelves.